[Official] Who's Drinking?

not_your_fathers_ginger_ale__19024.1452057369.1280.1280.JPG

I tried that ginger ale a few weeks back, was pretty impressed. They have a few others, an orange soda, which was ok, and a rootbeer, which I didn't care for.

Fever tree is too strong on the ginger, we have a local one like that and it isn't real good imo

Havax's one is an alcoholic one which isn't really used for mixing drinks. Probably nice to bang a few down but I wouldn't mix with it.

I bought a slab of this last night
LygFBfa.jpg

Brewed locally, supposed to be good shit

I also got a dozen of these just because

gseuEkp.jpg

That is copied from 'IT' by Stephen King except it is backwards, the guy in IT squeezes the lemon up his nose before downing a stein of whiskey. He says he learned it from Peruvian Indians. After reading that it has stuck with me for 30 years, never heard of it since, maybe it's pretty common I don't know.

Never tried it myself

Primary-image-12_WatermelonDorado.png

So this is interesting, 10% Double IPA with Watermelon. Was only 13 for 6 at Trader Joes.

Tastes like a jolly rancher upfront but has that IPA feel, I could see some people thinking it tastes like cough syrup. It is 10% though, so could be worse. Overall it is interesting doubt I would get another 6 pack though.

Back