{Official] Uno deserves his own thread...

Narcissism, virtue signaling and ego stroking are now considered contributions?

It's all relative. Shitting on the contributions of others is weak. Uno is weak. Weaktroll insecurity is not new. You're either Alpha or you sit the fuck down. Uno's shoes are touching his ass.

You fucking think you're Alpha rofl.

You are seriously pathetic for the shit you do 'contribute' here. Its nothing but a narcissistic ego stroking joke.

You are trump. but far less important.

:lol:

But uno needs his own thread so he can post more of his vacuous laughing emojis that now number in the thousands

You are seriously pathetic for the shit you do 'contribute' here. Its nothing but a narcissistic ego stroking joke.

lmao on the thought of midge truly believing he is an alpha

he is a lot like trump with the ego/narcissist thing, except midge's ego/narcissism is fake and forced out of insecurity issues.

also, Trump would have never quit this place 7 times, he just would have kept fighting. midge is a pussy.

Well, you asked a question.
I answered the question.
You didn't like my answer.

I'm very upset. But you're still a pussy.

Sure...

Photos of my pecs
Videos of my lifting
Topical Poker and Vegas content
Probing questions about America
Intelligent critique of Sir Donald of Trumpton
Gun related discourse
Travel shit for people who don't have a passport.
Experiences of 4 vaccines without Myocarditis (magical)
Pointing out cunts
How not making it to the NBA makes me sad

OK now you...
oh i never claimed to have contributed anything

except your reply

merry xmas tw

Samantha take the kids home to mums for the holiday midxe? Tell us again why no one in your household shares your last name.

Samantha take the kids home to mums for the holiday midxe? Tell us again why no one in your household shares your last name.

Everyone is here. Daughter back from University. If you sprinkle a few cranberries and a bit of glitter on your raccoon pie, it makes it feel festive. Apparently.

tbh im going to start eknighting for uno

poor uno is v v emotional like a women

he needs me to keep him based and grounded instead of talking about children and emotional women thoughts in every convo

never change uno we <3 you just how you are

:sunny:

what we all aspire to

When you actually believe there's any connection whatsoever between your rep score in a forum of 30 or so assorted spastics, conspiracy theorists, obese rednecks, racists and senile old fucks, and aspiration, then it might be time to reevaluate your priorities. Let us all know how that turns out :rofl:

When you actually believe there's any connection whatsoever between your rep score in a forum of 30 or so assorted spastics, conspiracy theorists, obese rednecks, racists and senile old fucks, and aspiration, then it might be time to reevaluate your priorities. Let us all know how that turns out :rofl:
its dec 23

tbh im going to start eknighting for uno

poor uno is v v emotional like a women

he needs me to keep him based and grounded instead of talking about children and emotional women thoughts in every convo

never change uno we <3 you just how you are

:sunny:
The autistic gumby is going to focus more attention on me

Ohnoes :lol:

Your dad tells people he has two daughters. :lol:

Back