[Official] TRIBALWAR ALL-STAR BAN POLL - ROUND ONE

WHO IS THE WORST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF TRIBALWAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd recontribute to TW in order to ban Tehvul.

Maybe we should poll that shit and see who'd be willing to fork out some cash in order to clean up the block. I'm tired of my stoop being covered in bloody poopy fag shit. I spent money in an effort to support this site, I feel I have a right to say who should and should not be able to post here. As I said I will re-contribute in order to keep the mouth breathing trolls silent. I am all for free speech and shit, but I serve morons on the daily, not need that shit in my realm of entertainment.

I spent money too for TW bitch. In years past, in the present, and in the future I will continue to give my support. You are only a Vet 2. Hang around a couple more years.

I could be a little cry baby bitch like you too, but I do not. Unlike you I understand what the word tolerance means. When have I ever set up a ban poll? I have nobody on ignore. I understand that there are different types of people in this world, and they all have different lives, and opinions. Which is cool with me. This world would be so fucking boring if we were all the same.

IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME THEN SIMPLY IGNORE ME. IGNORE IS FREE SO MOST OF YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK YOUR BITCH MOTHERS FOR HER CHANGE. MEANING IGNORE IS FREE SO I KNOW YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN IGNORE ME. PAY ME NO MIND. IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE TO DO.

That's not enough though is it? You pussy boy betas have to fuck with me to make yourselves feel better in some way.

You fucking pathetic cunts. If you are cool with me, or if you just ignore me coolz.

If you are one of the pissy little bitches that have a problem with me then that's coolz too. Just keep your problem to yourself, because in the end the problem remains yours.

I prosper regardless...

/rant

opsayo you were voted low because you are too stupid to make anything controversial yet be too stupid to be on the dumb list like the garcias. You must be proud.
what would a friday night/saturday morning post at 4am be without some drunken scooby rage

how fucking incoherent can he get and still post on the internet

I estimate he's at 0.25% B.A.C. at that point.

tehvul, ignore only would work if you didn't spam threads in addition to just replying to them

anyway, I pledge to contribute to TW if tehvul is perma-banned

tehvul, ignore only would work if you didn't spam threads in addition to just replying to them

anyway, I pledge to contribute to TW if tehvul is perma-banned

Why not Contribute anyway?

Don't use me as an excuse for what you should have done already.

because retards like you make me not want to contribute

Pretty much all of you bash me all of the fucking time yet I contribute.

Your attempt at an excuse is as pathetic as you are. You sir can go fuck yourself through your thin girlie soft skin.

Pussy.

Of course he does.

He thinks most of us love him, and the rest are just haters.

because retards like you make me not want to contribute

Of course he does.
He thinks most of us love him, and the rest are just haters.

I fully understand the vast majority of you despise me. Yes you are haters. Mad at me for whatever your reason. Your problem with me is your problem alone.

I read the bold part of the last one. I got super offended and quickly scrolled away.

IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME THEN SIMPLY IGNORE ME. IGNORE IS FREE SO MOST OF YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK YOUR BITCH MOTHERS FOR HER CHANGE. MEANING IGNORE IS FREE SO I KNOW YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN IGNORE ME. PAY ME NO MIND. IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE TO DO.

No one in the wrong likes to hear the truth. Why should you be any different? You bitch, and complain about me yet you DO have the ignore option.

Solving your petty problem with me. Yet you prefer to complain.

Last edited:

you contribute shit threads
I have like 2 of your threads not ignored
you even contributed the travesty that is your father

thanks a lot man

thanks a lot man

I told ya.

Come over and helps me clean out the garage! :razz:

..........................................................................................................................................
HEY !

Imma ketching ep!

Onlee wan b hind! :clap:

Last edited:

thanks a lot man

I would like to point out that one of the not ignored threads of mine he talks about is my "Everything Tehvul Thread". My main thread that he frequents.

You are a little, crying, sour, bitch Lemon.

Fuck ignoring only some of my threads you pussy. Man up, and ignore them all. Then go really balls out, and ignore me.

Back