[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
53e03fbac1ju1.jpg

269f6e0899bg4.jpg

Nice and frosty, Fufu! :d

What camera do you use?

I've been thinking that I might try mitigating the loss of focal depth you get from a macro by backing away (tripod) and zooming a little. The question is whether it will noticeably flatten my image too much and whether I would be sacrificing some detail.

Not that I have a clue what I'm talking about. I'm a rank amateur when it comes to photography. But I think I'm starting to see relationships. I enjoy taking pictures a lot though. :sunny:

468c5d7ed5.jpg

b63a6c6839.jpg

I was told the plant on left in the second pic is a coca.

I need to get something to macro with for my F100.

Those seem like quite good pics for the average smoker FuFu. But then again, we aren't your everyday smokers :sunny:If they are really yours, then congrats, those are some high quality pictures!! And even better if you get to smoke it :bandit:

I'm chillin on some organic indoor OG Kush that I got from a buddy whom I lent my truck to. He rented a tiller and needed to us it for his new outdoor "vegetable garden"!

Last edited:
Ok so Zear, you recommend NL as a good indica? I don't have access to clones so I would have to order seeds, which I really don't want to do unless you know of other ways or legit websites. PM me with that info obviously.

I should ask my buddy with all the Lavender and Grape Ape if he has some seeds available for experimentation. Hopefully I can get something g(row)ing by mid summer.

Given the situation, I agree with claudius. Go with whatever you can easily get.

Your friend might know someone who has something easy he can procure for you. I know my grower knows a number of others that together have access to quite a variety of clones. Discreet inquiries sometimes do wonders.

If you were going to order seed, order from a company in NL, one of the big names. Have it shipped to a fictional name at a safe house (nobody there has anything illegal happening, and can claim "no idea"). The ppl at the safe house would be OK. If the seeds are detected, they will be caught by customs, in which case almost always they just never show and you try again. Pay cash with a printed order via snail mail. Assume a 3 month wait and you will be pleasantly surprised 98% of the time.

Its really not hard for law enforcement agents to easily find this PUBLIC thread...the internet is not really that anonymous. Just keep that in mind before you decides to brag about how big your grows are.

:lol: ^

anyways, i didnt take the pics :eek: some pharmacies have photo galleries of their inventory, just postin up some choice pics

that strain up there is nor cal 91 and its only available at one pharmacy all the wa out in malibu, maybe ill get it on super sale sunday

Its really not hard for law enforcement agents to easily find this PUBLIC thread...the internet is not really that anonymous. Just keep that in mind before you decides to brag about how big your grows are.

1. I don't grow.

2. The chain of evidence requires that a digital picture be certified by the photographer that it truly represents what was visible and has not been altered digitally. I certainly won't certify that, and no one else can because they did not take the picture. And pictures of cannabis are not illegal.

But yeah, be careful what you say.

you realize how small this thread is on the internet? And you do realize that there are THOUSANDS of website dedicated to nothing but growing and smoking weed?

PS I also don't have anthing growing so i'm not worried about shit.

yea cops are totally trolling tribalwar to catch people growing 4 plants in a closet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back