[Official] Survivor Heroes vs Villains

Falhawk

Veteran XX
So far so good. The lineup is good and we had a dislocated shoulder and a broken toe in the first challenge. It was hilarious when Sandra from the villains undid Sugar's top and Sugar just said fuck it and finished the challenge topless (then flicked the double bird back at Sandra).

Obligatory "omg that show sucks" "Survivor is still on?"

i dont normally watch it but i turned it on during the first set of the challenge with all the girls going at it. pretty nasty haha. i like it.

ive always wondered what happened to all the video of the girls topless from shows like this, big brother, real world etc...

Yeah, so far it's good. I hope Russell makes it far, but I have a feeling he will be voted off early. Surprised he hasn't started looking for hidden idols yet.

The nice part is you don't spend the first episodes learning who everyone is.

The nice part is you don't spend the first episodes learning who everyone is.

I had stopped watching the show after maybe season seven so there are quite a few folks I have no clue who they are. No hatch? No fairplay? Come on.

I had stopped watching the show after maybe season seven so there are quite a few folks I have no clue who they are. No hatch? No fairplay? Come on.

Hatch isn't allowed to leave the US. lol

I too want to know wtf happened to Rob, he looked dead.

They should just boil the show down to the essence of good TV. Still call it survivor, but now the show is entirely about women wrestling in bikini's to see who "survives".

Last edited:
Yeah, a judge refused to let Hatch leave the US for the show. And Jeff said Fairplay would have been considered, but once he quit Fans vs. Favs he was a quitter, and quitters don't get anther shot on Survivor.

looks like rob DIES

too bad he was always my fave

the ep had a lot of moments that made me laugh so... so far so good i guess.

Back