[OFFICIAL] Super Street Fighter IV

B-A-L-L-Z

Veteran X
I searched and found NOTHING! That being the case, I know this isn't some crazy "new" game but it's a hell of an update for all those SFIV players. Who's going to be playing and opinions? :popcorn:

Super Street Fighter IV

Street date is April 27th and it's only $39.99. Lookin good so far!

i honestly think this looks like shit

and 40 dang dollars

fuck

the new ultras really fuck it up 4 the jer

more 20 second cut scenes ugh

Last edited:
We'll find out how it stacks up soon enough haters. So far they're saying they have "tweaked" the competitive settings to make it more balanced. They've added even more of the fav characters (DJ, T-Hawk, Fei Long etc) to the mix. And they've even decided to release an updated MadCatz SFIV Round 2 for it as well. Yeah yeah it's all about the $$$ when the joysticks are concerned but it's really the only way to play the game.

PC Version hasn't been announced but I don't think it's been said there won't be one either.

The "Round 2" Fightstick was already released a while back, they just released a new Fightstick called the TE S or something that is awesome.

Vega has gotten a few improvements though I can't remember exactly what off the top of my head. Only one I know for sure is that his claw/mask stay on a lot longer now.

We'll find out how it stacks up soon enough haters. So far they're saying they have "tweaked" the competitive settings to make it more balanced. They've added even more of the fav characters (DJ, T-Hawk, Fei Long etc) to the mix. And they've even decided to release an updated MadCatz SFIV Round 2 for it as well. Yeah yeah it's all about the $$$ when the joysticks are concerned but it's really the only way to play the game.

Fei Long was in vanilla SF4, and they've released SSF4 sticks as well.

Back