[OFFICIAL] Show us how unique and intelligent you are by ragging on a popular game...

fraidykat

Veteran X
We can't wait to hear why you think HL2 is mediocre or why WoW brings nothing new to the genre. Feel free to also use this thread to tell us why Quake IV will be just another retread and how you weren't really looking forward to (insert new, highly anticipated game title here). We care, we really do.

no, it probably didn't need a new thread...

if people can't post their opinion about a video game on a forum ABOUT video games, where can they post it? stop being idiots.

Actually, I wish I could find my Terra Nova discs.. what a great game for it's time

Bohica said:
if people can't post their opinion about a video game on a forum ABOUT video games, where can they post it? stop being idiots.

that's fine...what's annoying is the people who seem to post negative reviews just for the sake of being contrarian....plus...I wanted to make an official thread...

Bohica said:

in the 10000000x other threads created on the same subject

HL2 is mediocre since it is hard to warez and WoW is for Hobbit loving homos like Fraidy. Quake IV will be just another retread because I said so and I am not really looking forward to (the next Leisure Suit Larry game). YAOTT!!!

How did I do?

FittyTuck said:
HL2 is mediocre since it is hard to warez and WoW is for Hobbit loving homos like Fraidy. Quake IV will be just another retread because I said so and I am not really looking forward to (the next Leisure Suit Larry game). YAOTT!!!

How did I do?

OFF THE FUCKING TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

can i miss practice tonight to play WoW?

I don't care you elf loving faggot but you will have to explain yourself to Mr. Camel. :p

Back