[Official] GoT S5 Thread

I want Jon to live. I want the theories to be true. I got infracted by Beren for posting my opinion on what will happen for 'spoilers' for a book that isn't released yet. Never had an infraction ever at TW and now I look at it every time I view my rep page. Thanks lol.

Classy dude.

Vfn9Si4.jpg

welcome to the club. bro hates spoilers i guess :shrug:

speculation is that hell be in one of brans weirwood.net flashbacks, rickard stark possibly

the quotes about him getting brought on are that he only has two lines of dialogue

know who else only has two lines of dialogue in the book? arthur dayne.

He could fit pretty much anywhere. He could be dornish, he could be an aging dothraki, he could be the new head of Mereen, he could be Euron or Victarion, he could be Randall Tarly. There's not really a part I couldn't see him playing.

it will probably be for the ToJ flashback/bran vision. they've already established flash backs in season 5, so ToJ is bound to come up at some point next season, especially with the r+l=j stuff, which seems to be all but confirmed at this point. they say he'll have two lines of dialogue, but he could be in a fight (like at ToJ) and have more screen time.

seems too old for arthur dayne. he'll probably be howland reed. or possibly georld hightower (LC of the kingsguard).

if he isn't in the ToJ flashback, he could also be randyl tarly. i can easily see him as randyl.

Last edited:
i am reading the books atm and when ned remembers the toj there is so much foreshadowing its crazy

he basically asks why the kingsguard werent w/ rehgar or the actual king or dany/viserys which can mean only 1 thing

Do not put unauthorized cinnamon on the goddamn meeting table!

Goddamn it :lol:

I've watched Deadwood all the way through a few times now, and I still forget after a while just how great the dialogue was. Why can't more shows be like that? :(

how tight would a ray stevenson/kevin mckidd as a pair of soldiers cameo be

real fuckin tight

Back