[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

i need to find a good group of people to play with. half the time pubbing turns into people going out of their way to smash other cars. so annoying

Regular races, drifting, drags doesnt matter? Im up for playing some races usually and have other friends that will race.

And Kerosene, ya people are dumb and buy the price cars pretty often. Sold almost all of mine actually.

;Me and my Z will out drift all of y'all. :D Add me and I'll race with you: Leiawen1313

370Z.jpg

i bought a 370z after seeing you guys talk about it, been doing alright with it in SP''s class A races but i can't win shit with it online. so i bought the 05 wrx and got it to exactly 600, can't wait to see how it does

forza 3 + coombzy + this evening = good times

i was playing the demo yesterday to get myself back in the mood, really looking forward to it now. which is unfortunate because i'm about to go to work

I had a few good races online. Usually one or two idiots would either try to crash everyone at the start, or would run themselves off the road at the first corner. After avoiding them, everything was good and happy.

You fucking ricer fags and your drifting bullshit. Let's play some real fucking races.

Heh. Drifting is fun. The only reason I started was because I wanted the 100,000 point drifting achievement but eventually I started to enjoy it a lot. Especially now that the Fujimi Kaido track is back in the game with its ridiculous 100+ corners.

Still haven't nailed down what car I like best for real racing. For some reason I really love the Alfa Romeo they give you at one of the earlier driver levels. I stuck with that car a long time; just something about the way it handles and sounds makes it a joy to race.

I keep looking for cars that can outperform that Ford Focus SVT that you win in one of the events, but I keep going back to that car for the offline events. That thing is so easy to drive. It doesn't have much power, but it can hold different lines through the turns and pass the AI players easily.

I bought and am working on a Mitsubishi Lancer for the higher class A stuff.

I am still looking for something to put up consistent lap times in the class F - C range, but everything seems dominated by the super light cars (VW Golf).

Heh. Drifting is fun. The only reason I started was because I wanted the 100,000 point drifting achievement but eventually I started to enjoy it a lot. Especially now that the Fujimi Kaido track is back in the game with its ridiculous 100+ corners.

Still haven't nailed down what car I like best for real racing. For some reason I really love the Alfa Romeo they give you at one of the earlier driver levels. I stuck with that car a long time; just something about the way it handles and sounds makes it a joy to race.

The Alfa is an understeering fucking pig :(

The lotus can usually win any class with the right upgrades.

I'll be on later tonight, I've just been busy working on my irl car...did build a ridiculous 22b last night though :)

I have my 12k mazda 3 axela max upgraded and it rips up almost all the A class races.

Is there drifting in the season races? Im about 80% through season 3 and havent seen any drifting ones yet.

Back