[Official] College Basketball 2011-12

Skibbi9

Contributor
Veteran XX
Will start updating this post. Season starts in approximately 1 month, should be the best season in a decade as a good freshman class joins a bunch of kids who avoided the lockout and stayed in school

Top 25:
1 North Carolina (30) 0-0 774 8
2 Kentucky (1) 0-0 721 3
3 Ohio State 0-0 702 5
4 Connecticut 0-0 655 1
5 Syracuse 0-0 649 18
6 Duke 0-0 635 7
7 Vanderbilt 0-0 567 NR
8 Louisville 0-0 514 22
9 Memphis 0-0 482 NR
10 Florida 0-0 474 10
11 Pittsburgh 0-0 471 12
12 Baylor 0-0 358 NR
13 Kansas 0-0 331 4
14 Wisconsin 0-0 313 15
15 Xavier 0-0 277 NR
16 Arizona 0-0 269 9
17 Alabama 0-0 194 NR
18 Michigan 0-0 187 NR
19 Texas A&M 0-0 161 NR
20 UCLA 0-0 147 NR
21 Marquette 0-0 145 20
22 Cincinnati 0-0 141 NR
23 Gonzaga 0-0 125 NR
24 California 0-0 111 NR
25 Missouri 0-0 110 NR

Pre-Season All American
Player School
Jordan Taylor, G Wisconsin
Jeremy Lamb, G/F Connecticut
Jared Sullinger, F Ohio State
Terrence Jones, F Kentucky
Harrison Barnes, F North Carolina

BCS Conference Champ Picks:
updated 10-31-11
ACC: UNC (only two horses in this race, acc is particularly weak after two, UVA might be the third best team in the league)
Big 10: Ohio State
Big 12: Baylor (bucket full of crap this year, no faith in the mess at A&M right now)
Big East: Syracuse (because I wont pick my huskies or l'ville)
PAC-10: UCLA (Not taking zona or Cal)
SEC: Kentucky, easily, vandy and gators don't have the horses.

Resources:
2011 Pomeroy College Basketball Ratings

Last edited:
Heels win national title. calling it now. last time i did this - in 09 - we all remember what happened

Heels win national title. calling it now. last time i did this - in 09 - we all remember what happened

You're not exactly going out on a limb, I'm sure they're already vegas odds on favorites with Kentucky 2nd.

IU had a rough season playing nearly all freshman last year

they have a sick class coming in and should be a sleeper team to keep an eye on

IU had a rough season playing nearly all freshman last year

they have a sick class coming in and should be a sleeper team to keep an eye on

Their class next year is pretty sick, its top3 class. This year is really only zeller right? they'll start making waves again shortly.

by the time they start to make waves, wont the Indiana elite stuff just put them back on probation where they belong?

cierre-wood.jpg

purdue's talented secondary

:lol:

also, pac-12... and u think ucla is the fav? come on!!!

sean miller has arizona back to the top!! cant fucking wait for college hoops to start!

:lol:

also, pac-12... and u think ucla is the fav? come on!!!

sean miller has arizona back to the top!! cant fucking wait for college hoops to start!
if i remember correctly, you go to UofA and just started watching basketball last year.

Obviously still need more information but Arizona, UCLA (and outside of CAL) are favs to win pac12.

lol ive been watching cats basketball for as long as I can remember 15+years, when i was a little shithead kid and my dad was watching them I would pull up a chair next to him and watch.

red and blue run scarily deep in my veins. im 22 btw :)

at least your dad didn't record ND games on vhs during your saturday afternoon grade school football games then force you to watch them as soon as you got home from your game

i should hate notre dame for that

yeah i used to hate being forced to watch nd

when i was in 4th grade or so i declared myself a michigan fan in a moment of rebelliousness bc i liked their helmets and knew everyone hated them

i quickly got that bullshit beat out of me and was put back into place watching nd religiously

a wild disgruntled purdue fan appears

I'm not disgruntled!

IU has been irrelevant in everything since I started at Purdue, not being from Indiana and not growing up a Purdue fan I didn't care about either team or the rivalry until I went to Purdue, and even then when your so called biggest rival is completely irrelevant its hard to get into the rivalry in those circumstances.

Bruins win Pac-12 this year and probably make it to elite 8

land the #1 Recruiting class and win it all next season

Book it

Back