[OFFICIAL] College Basketball 2009

kansas just had a bad game.. but they are pretty good, along with texas

duke is too white..carolina is too young, same with kentucky..

kansas has too much talent to not be really good... but they continue to struggle with decent teams:
struggled with memphis (n), michigan (h), temple (a), cornell (h) and now tennessee (a)

They are good but self isn't that great a coach (great recruiter), they dont feed and utilize aldrich enough, which leads to carolina... Williams can't teach defense, they have too many young beanpoles and no point guard. This is good team (too much talent to not be good) but not a very good team.

Disagree with Duke, they run enough things to have a chance... their only downside is lack of depth from the guard position. I like Kentucky as well, young but wall is the man, Cousins is dominant against everyone and Patterson and crew hold down the rest... they have a decent shot, much better than Carolina.

Duke is the only team in the top 10 that could lose a game and only drop 2 spots.

Duke is the only team in the top 10 that could lose a game and only drop 2 spots.

kansas lost and only dropped 2 spots, purdue lost and dropped 2 spots, west virginia lost and dropped 2 spots, duke lost and dropped 3 spots (AP)

lastly... polls dont matter.

Kansas losing to tenn is crazy, half their team is gone!

Purdue losing at Koeh center isnt a bad loss to a decent Wisc team. Winning 3 straight there would almost be unheard of.

Im surprised Purdue dropped at all I figured it would be Texas, KU, Kansas, Purdue, Syracuse had a worse loss but its not like the rankings matter much at this moment.

NCAA sanctions are 2-3 years away, but you guys may as well enjoy calipari until then.

two things that he does have going for him is 1) the dribble drive offense, high level kids love to play in it because its a big showcase and 2) Kentucky recruits itself, its not umass or memphis, a retard can get 4 star talent to kentucky

two things that he does have going for him is 1) the dribble drive offense, high level kids love to play in it because its a big showcase and 2) Kentucky recruits itself, its not umass or memphis, a retard can get 4 star talent to kentucky

Well that and he is willing to cheat, and has done so at everyplace he has been.

I have no hate for KU, I just don't think coach cal should ever be allowed to coach again with how dirty he is.

Last edited:
oh well, still waiting for special-k and darkpiece to refute the pac10 isn't that good evidence posted on page 4

skibbs... I really don't feel like acquiring the stats at the moment, but the PAC-10 has dominated the NBA drafts the past few years, as well as your stat proving the conference to be one of the strongest... although they may not 'dominate' the tourney, the tourney is another beast.

skibbs... I really don't feel like acquiring the stats at the moment, but the PAC-10 has dominated the NBA drafts the past few years, as well as your stat proving the conference to be one of the strongest... although they may not 'dominate' the tourney, the tourney is another beast.

eh
just 2008 is the pac10's most notable of recent years

2009 only really has derozan, harden, and collison

2007 was trash.

Back