[OFFICIAL] College Basketball 2009

if cbs gets bad ratings for a baylor/wvu/butler/mich st. final 4 (and they will) it's more likely that the tournament goes to ESPN

simmons said they said why they dont do splitscreen, because it kills non HD people who are still half of the audiance.

Though it does seem wierd they dont show every game on one of their channels, why have 30 channels and not use them all.

Then again they do about as good of a job that you can do, making 100 cuts in a 10 minute period has to be a pretty hard thing to manage without ever missing a few seconds.

When ESPN gets them, i can only hope they give Gus more games in the later rounds.

We will probably get Dick Vitale calling the championship game though finding ways to talk about Duke and or the big east.

CBS only really fails in not letting Gus do more past the sweet 16, their coverage overall is 99% solid

of course, it has been for years. but the idea that izzo takes some under equipped team and coaches them up is kind of overblown. they get better players than almost everyone.

Question for you all. Is MSU an elite program?
The fact that I had to debate in my head whether they were or not is a good thing I guess. I'd say they're on the cusp, winning a national championship this year would probably move them into the elite category.

of course, it has been for years. but the idea that izzo takes some under equipped team and coaches them up is kind of overblown. they get better players than almost everyone.

We do not have any MC-E-D's players on this team.... But I hear ya, we don't do less with more we do the most with what we have.

uh im pretty sure 6 final fours in past twelve years makes you an elite program. duke is considered "elite" and before this tournament they hadnt beaten a 1-4 seed since 2001 or was it 2004? either way, you get my point

We do not have any MC-E-D's players on this team.... But I hear ya, we don't do less with more we do the most with what we have.

mich state was preseason top 5 for a reason and then lucas got hurt (and got hurt again) and now everyone thinks izzo is coaching hickory high

State gets the best players that are going to stick around for more than one year pretty much.

Cant blame izzo for not wanting the John Walls of the world

State gets the best players that are going to stick around for more than one year pretty much.

Cant blame izzo for not wanting the John Walls of the world

I agree with this but I think Tom would take a one and done type player also. We mostly recruit the midwest so it depends.

the refs fucking gave this game to duke in the last 5 minutes.

fucking zubek should have fouled out about 25 times before they finally gave him his 5th.

its so upsetting how duke gets every call.

the refs fucking gave this game to duke in the last 5 minutes.

fucking zubek should have fouled out about 25 times before they finally gave him his 5th.

its so upsetting how duke gets every call.

no...Baylor kept letting Duke get second chance points and leaving sheyer open on the arc

they blew it

Back