[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bandit:

I recently realized that I have way more weed than I am ever going to be able to smoke before it goes to shit. So I'm donating some to some legal patients I know who could use some relief from shitty growers. That way I can stay under my legal limit and out of trouble.

I can't sell it, but I can give it to a card-holder. It's classic.

UPS/Fedex me any extra you have that you want to get rid of :sunny: I'll pay for shipping via paypal

We use to get my moms percosimus (that fish that sucks on the side of the glass) high.

She had a pond in the back yard and we would catch it and blow smoke at its gasping gills and its mouth.

eventually it killed itself by running into the wall. I am pretty sure he got so high he forgot he was in a small cement pond.

travace blew smoke onto an animal that suffocates when out of water and thinks he got it high

wow

and he had other people with him who thought this idea would work and/or enjoyed their success when it killed itself (because a tiny fish can swim fast enough into a wall to kill itself) to avoid further torture

amazing

Last edited:
so would you get drunk if you took a breath while in a pool filled with alcohol ?

or would you just die ?

gosh i wonder

i mean do fish even have thc receptors

so would you get drunk if you took a breath while in a pool filled with alcohol ?

or would you just die ?

gosh i wonder

i mean do fish even have thc receptors

who cares

im stoned and watching Shark Week.

that is relative some way.

akuma is in a lie land of his own

you can't equate getting an animal high with being a millionaire with a house that has 30 girls

travace blew smoke onto an animal that suffocates when out of water and thinks he got it high

wow

and he had other people with him who thought this idea would work and/or enjoyed their success when it killed itself (because a tiny fish can swim fast enough into a wall to kill itself) to avoid further torture

amazing

Cannabinoid receptors are absent in insects. [J Comp Neurol. 2001] - PubMed Result

I posted this abstract just a page ago. Most animals have some form of cannabinoid receptors. Fish definitely do. So it would seem you can get fish high. Fish can survive a good amount of time out of water, so I doubt that catching a fish and blowing a hit over its gills is going to make it suffocate, as long as you returned it to the water shortly after.

so wait

a fish can't absorb oxygen through air

but it can absorb thc ? LOL

Last edited:
Cannabinoid receptors are absent in insects. [J Comp Neurol. 2001] - PubMed Result

I posted this abstract just a page ago. Most animals have some form of cannabinoid receptors. Fish definitely do. So it would seem you can get fish high. Fish can survive a good amount of time out of water, so I doubt that catching a fish and blowing a hit over its gills is going to make it suffocate, as long as you returned it to the water shortly after.

can you equate a fish out of water with a human in water?

or would you just die ?

gosh i wonder

Apples to oranges. It would be more like taking a breath of alcohol vapor. Do you get drunk or would you just die? Yeah you would get drunk.

we're talking about the absorbtion of a chemical in a medium the fish cannot use

i mean, a fish's gills are pretty much closed when out of water

but it's going to get high /// come on

even further, travace made mention of blowing smoke into the fish's mouth in his post :rofl:

so wait

a fish can't absorb oxygen through air

but it can absorb thc ? LOL

There are lots of different ways to get THC into your system, but I am not a biologist so I won't pretend to know exactly how it works. I do know that some fish have different membranes that do absorb oxygen from the air, and most fish have a swim bladder that they hold air in. But really, if you can get THC into the fishes bloodstream you can get it high.

we're talking about the absorbtion of a chemical in a medium the fish cannot use

i mean, a fish's gills are pretty much closed when out of water

but it's going to get high /// come on

even further, travace made mention of blowing smoke into the fish's mouth in his post :rofl:

I highly doubt it would absorb it through the gills, but I don't know. Like I said, if somehow you got THC into the fishes bloodstream, you can get it high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back