[Official] :bandit: 2.0

I didn't see your post. I really didn't know anything about it. I read 5 or 6 recipes and went with the middle. I appreciate the advice and I will consider it in the future if this works the way I hope. What I don't want is the alcohol to be a factor so I figure the most potent method would be the way to go first

I tested my brew today. Strong. Not strong enough. 2 weeks and it will be liquid cannabis Schwartz all full of midichlorians.

Then my plan goes into effect mahhuuhhaaahhha..

Okay.. I have learned something. Just because 4 drops spaced apart by about 20 minutes doesn't do much well that doesn't mean you should just try 3 ML all at once.

I mean you can but hold onto something

I tested my brew today. Strong. Not strong enough. 2 weeks and it will be liquid cannabis Schwartz all full of midichlorians.

Then my plan goes into effect mahhuuhhaaahhha..

Another 2 weeks won't make it any stronger. You need to evaporate off some of the alcohol to make it more potent.

that will be my test.. 2 weeks is no big deal and if it doesn't change in strength, you will be proved correct.

(I did pull a sample to compare with the finished product)

Last edited:
Dubsack knows his shit in regards to this. it needs to be in like a pyrex dish. something with as much surface area as possible. i would sit it behind an old TV of mine that ran hot.

*Disclaimer

I am not starting shit or calling anyone anything or implicating anything. I looked and testers for Thc content and the price vs accuracy/reliability is out of my comfort zone to spend. Not expensive per say but just not a value to me. I could buy other things.

Completely sober. 1 drop under tongue, wait 20 minutes, timed. Second drop, wait and so on.

*Test 1

So my first test came at just under 48 hours..

At 48 hrs, I did 4 drops, separated and timed and then a 3Ml dose. I had a small buzz increase for each drop and 3 ml kinda kicked my ass for hours.

*Test 2

This one at around 132 hours.

So today. 2 drops, spread out and I am stopping here. I am not as toasted as 3 ML.. but I am nicely toasted at 2 drops..

Not scientific. Doesn't prove or disprove dubsack. My experience, with all the variables that you can assume comes with a semi controlled test like this.

Next batch I will split the sample into 3 groups for this method and 2 others, including dubsack's.

Last edited:
u cant really judge based on 'ur feels' since ur tolerance can vary from day to day and how recently you ate and what you ate and ur mental state and how much absorbed sublingually vs digestive etc i could go on

when you get real lab tested 100% accurate dosage u start to realize that one day u can eat a dose that will do nothing and eat the same dose 3 days later and get fucked and its more about ur body chemistry

and most of what u used to think about home made edibles or tinctures is bullshit

u cant really judge based on 'ur feels' since ur tolerance can vary from day to day and how recently you ate and what you ate and ur mental state and how much absorbed sublingually vs digestive etc i could go on

when you get real lab tested 100% accurate dosage u start to realize that one day u can eat a dose that will do nothing and eat the same dose 3 days later and get fucked and its more about ur body chemistry

and most of what u used to think about home made edibles or tinctures is bullshit

the fuck?

Not scientific. Doesn't prove or disprove dubsack. My experience, with all the variables that you can assume comes with a semi controlled test like this.

My experience is all that matters
ocCWykl.jpg

Well considering I am not sharing anything with anyone and this is all mine for personal use.. then yeah.. my experience trumps all

groove was just pointing out that your non-scientific method is idiotic, primarily because it's not going to have guaranteed repeatable results - has nothing to do with the importance of "your experience"

why am i explaining this to you

:bandit:

:lol: nice try but trolling is not your strong suit.

My opinion is what I posted. I made that clear.. would you like to lick my taint?

u mad cause I posted how it made me feel and you are not trolling? Then you are an idiot if that is the case :rofl:

Back