[Official] '09-'10 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

bolland changed numbers and got a bit shorter once he headed to the penalty box

there goes a year of my life--way too close of a game

btw, the hawks did not have one power play. is that pretty unusual?

i thought chicago was pretty lucky. SJ had way more juicy chances. niemi was unbelievable.

i thought there were a couple interference calls that could have gone against the sharks..but overall they played a really clean game

so much different than vancouver..

Time for the real series to start. Sorry Chicago and San Jose, I don't think it will compare to this one.

And how fitting that the Canadiens come out by a wall with re 76ers logo on the wall. That was the year that Montreal swept Philly for the Cup.

Flyers are gonna wreck MTL. Win it in 6. At least two games go to OT.

I HAVE NO IDEA about the West other than one of those teams are winning the cup.

Flyers are gonna wreck MTL. Win it in 6. At least two games go to OT.

I HAVE NO IDEA about the West other than one of those teams are winning the cup.

Not Chicago. Hossa is a kiss of death. He's been on the losing side the past 2 seasons. He's looking to make it a third year in a row on 3 different teams to lose. And Heatley can go choke on a dick that fucking piece of shit.

I went to watch the Montreal game, but the TV was on the miss America pageant and I can't stop watching. I'm sorry, Hockey Gods.

Side note - They are down to the final 10, and each girl has a video clip explaining something about them, it's all "My dad had cancer", "I'm raising awareness for breast cancer" "I survived Lupus" and then it gets to miss Virginia and she goes "I'm a huge hockey fan, I just recently got into it, but I love it."

Our bandwagon fans are hotter than yours.

Last edited:
Yeah, they got the best sharp shooter of the playoffs leading by 3 and being 3rd in points + probably one the best defensive defense with most shots blocked but yeah you're right, it's all about the goalie. Could put Halak in front of the goal without any team in front of him and they'd still win you know.

So, what's the score so far? Wait, you ran off once Halak was starting to look like swiss cheese. How about those smurfs up front? Gionta at 5'7" isn't going to screen any goaltender.

Last edited:
Back