Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Remember, the US can't attempt to curb the emission of billions of tons of Co2 because AmRam doesn't understand resource allocation. More oil and coal, please!

Look at this beautiful green mine. Just a few thousand more and we can be environmentally friendly!!!!

38bdb945941bab0620b0b7425fa0c552.jpg

cumdumplins I don't think anyone is against alternative energy if it were viable to use on grander scale and not cost 20x more

Will Trump be impeached before the earth explodes due to climate change? These are the questions we must answer.

aoc sucha gud lil cumsukkn fucchor mun b lukkn 4ward 2 bitch gittn rapet n killt n dumpt inna shall0 ditch reel fukkn suun :king::king:

cumdumplins I don't think anyone is against alternative energy if it were viable to use on grander scale and not cost 20x more
This. Jets can't run on electric, batteries would be too heavy. AOC and Obama want green energy to a ridiculous level. That was another one of Obama's screwups.
Obama-backed green energy failures leave taxpayers with $2.2 billion tab, audit finds - Washington Times
Even with the gubiment helping, went out of business.
Solyndra - Wikipedia
I'd rather have the wall, at least we get something tangible out of it.
Disney can do Solar Electric (2 of 4 parks).
Disney Worlds Nuclear Power Options - YouTube

Last edited:
Time Magazine 1974

ANY DAY NOW, BROS
1d5d13c963cf10c95f347ee00ed9ca35.jpg

My favorite is Al Gore predicting northern polar ice cap would disappear.

2008 statement by Gore - "The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in 5 years"

Snopes calls it half true even though there's video and audio lolz

FACT CHECK: Did Al Gore Predict Earths Ice Caps Would Melt by 2014?

I also remember all the news coverage questioning the rebuilding of New Orleans after Katrina because global warming was going to cause hurricanes that would just destroy it every year or two.

My favorite is Al Gore predicting northern polar ice cap would disappear.

2008 statement by Gore - "The entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in 5 years"

Snopes calls it half true even though there's video and audio lolz

FACT CHECK: Did Al Gore Predict Earths Ice Caps Would Melt by 2014?

I also remember all the news coverage questioning the rebuilding of New Orleans after Katrina because global warming was going to cause hurricanes that would just destroy it every year or two.

bro, bro, broseph

we only got 12 years left to live if AOC doesn't save us from ourselves

serveimage

I'll trade you coal for nuclear.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Back