OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

he's probably with with his PEARL of a woman, not having any time to reply to raging nerdvirgins on an internet forum :)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 465
User Name Posts
Obibun 99
Al'Muktar 39
sehvi 27
Dare 21
BeLiaL 20
nigafool 19
T-Refried-455 14
ScooBySnaCk 12
jonb 11
Animo 10
DropSquad 9
buize 9

come over to amsterdam and we'll do some skag together bro :heart:

and what's up with the you / JD b33f.

fuck that ho then.

you should someday come to amsterdam though.. gonna check out a new place this week.. 5 minute walk from the central station and just at the end of the red light district (hookers in the street lol). rent's fucking expensive though.. 535 euro for a 30 m2'ish studio.. but i think i'm gonna take it.. in the centre of the city and all.. a 5 minute walk to the university everyday :lol: shit's gonna be great :D

fuck that ho then.

you should someday come to amsterdam though.. gonna check out a new place this week.. 5 minute walk from the central station and just at the end of the red light district (hookers in the street lol). rent's fucking expensive though.. 535 euro for a 30 m2'ish studio.. but i think i'm gonna take it.. in the centre of the city and all.. a 5 minute walk to the university everyday :lol: shit's gonna be great :D

you do realise that the skag/smack has made you type like a fucking retard right

I've known you for a fucking decade and you've never been this inept @ english

im growling again

growling at you

Back