OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

jep

also I dont think obibro has done his job research if he thinks getting/holding a phd requires 10 hours/week max of work

well seeing as I know a handful of ph.D (students) and their work load involves "sitting at home reading things they like"

I'm pretty sure the actual job itself is even a little better

being that the whole "training for a job" thing is usually a lot more effort and hard work than the "doing a job" thing

but what do I know I only hang around academics exclusively every day of my life LOL

dunno but imo if u dont have a passion 4 research or teaching / lecturing being an academic would suck

This thread is remarkably tehvul-esque.

Only instead of an approximation of a pseudo-Mexican rat man and a homie action figure posting boring pictures, it is an insecure poor guy posting boring pictures.

I dunno whether its a good thing or a bad thing that this guy doesn't post pictures of himself when bragging about his 'achievements' though.

dunno but imo if u dont have a passion 4 research or teaching / lecturing being an academic would suck

this is it exactly, you gotta teach

the irony is that you end up teaching waaaaaay less after you get the damned thing, but it's still a fuckton of work

Are you surprised that he doesn't know what getting a PhD actually involves? The guy has been doing a waste of time bachelors degree for way longer than it should take to gain even that minor scholastic achievement.

Doesn't exactly scream success or intelligence does it.

well seeing as I know a handful of ph.D (students) and their work load involves "sitting at home reading things they like"

I'm pretty sure the actual job itself is even a little better

being that the whole "training for a job" thing is usually a lot more effort and hard work than the "doing a job" thing

but what do I know I only hang around academics exclusively every day of my life LOL

I work with at least a dozen people who have doctorates at a company where the median education level is a master's degree. All work at least a 40 hour week with many working more than that. As usual, you're full of it.

Are you surprised that he doesn't know what getting a PhD actually involves? The guy has been doing a waste of time bachelors degree for way longer than it should take to gain even that minor scholastic achievement.

Doesn't exactly scream success or intelligence does it.

I really do wonder what all his professional/academic 'buddies' think about their canadian hanger-on that speaks german with a funny accent and has pretensions to intelligence because of his BA in a field that is rarely if ever studied as a discrete field

I work with at least a dozen people who have doctorates at a company where the median education level is a master's degree. All work at least a 40 hour week with many working more than that. As usual, you're full of it.

:lol:

technical doctorates are different from academic doctorates bro

you'd know this if you were part of the ivory tower

but you're not

I'll throw some bread off my balcony and hope you catch it

jsgeqb.jpg

How can someone be so wrong about beer? 25% of that fridge consists of Becks... :(
julius echter is some tasty stuff though

obi's girl is attractive but nowhere near as hot as he purports her to be

and she wears plenty of makeup just like any other attractive girl despite his assertions to the contrary

I really do wonder what all his professional/academic 'buddies' think about their canadian hanger-on that speaks german with a funny accent and has pretensions to intelligence because of his BA in a field that is rarely if ever studied as a discrete field

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're as thick as he is.

But hey, he'll be writing the materials that we all read in the future...INTELLIGENTSIA

Back