Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out

You link it. I don't owe you or anyone else a fucking thing you lazy shit.

If you're going to claim something as fact, you either provide evidence to back it up or you sit the fuck down with your fake made up fairytale bullshit.

Last edited:
The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us.

There is no way any of this shit is getting through the republican controlled House. The rest of this is nothing more than fear mongering.

feel free to quote the part of the constitution that says all weapons should be legal.

The Pennsylvania Constitution
Right to Bear Arms
Article I Section 21

There is this thing called states and they are STATES.
Florida is not Pennsylvania.
ITS A REPUBLIC OF SMALL NATIONS/COUNTRIES
that make up what we call a republic.
A fucking dickhead in Maryland has no right to
tell my state what to do when my state says its
legal for me to do "__ X__ "

Federal government is a joke and should be TORN DOWN.
When the "president" starts letting the UN write our law
its time for a Civil War.

Last edited:
I love the fact that people think a President passes his own legislation. Wait, I don't love that. It scares the fuck out of me.

I love the fact that people think a President passes his own legislation. Wait, I don't love that. It scares the fuck out of me.

the fact that the new healthcare law is called OBAMA CARE is DIRECT PROOF OF IT.

AND sir here is a fact for you.

The ATF only needs to write a white paper on what will be banned and it will be done. They have already given the ATF that ability. It was granted during inception. So. Its not only OBAMA that we fear its the system and also the FACT that the UN seeks to take our fire arms which is in conflict with MY STATES CONSTITUTION.

executive powers are VERY BROAD and in the hands of a Communist they are used to their maximum effect.

the fact that the new healthcare law is called OBAMA CARE is DIRECT PROOF OF IT.

AND sir here is a fact for you.

The ATF only needs to write a white paper on what will be banned and it will be done. They have already given the ATF that ability. It was granted during inception. So. Its not only OBAMA that we fear its the system and also the FACT that the UN seeks to take our fire arms which is in conflict with MY STATES CONSTITUTION.

executive powers are VERY BROAD and in the hands of a Communist they are used to their maximum effect.

Go somewhere else troll. Your bait smells like shit.

Back