obamas contradicting previous statements?

poof

Veteran X
A friend and I were arguing over this last night and I wanted to seek your guys' opinion. in the last few weeks with the terrorist attacks, problems with GM and the auto indsutry, etc. which ones of obama's proposed policys is he going to have the most trouble with? for example, hes stated that
"Don't let trade policy be dictated by special interests " but at the same time he is proposing auto-industry bailouts which seems kind of contradictory. do you guys think his policy is going to see a lot of changes from what he initially proposed?

I just got a letter in the mail that said white people please report to the cotton fields by 8am tomorrow for orientation.

wtf

wait a second, you mean to tell me that politicians change their minds depending on unseen developments?

im not telling you anything, im wondering what are the issues that he might flip flop on.

Wow. This thread taught me that politicians will say anything to get elected and then go back on most of it.

Thanks for the heads up!

All sarcasm aside, every person who voted McCain or Obama is a fucking idiot.

"Don't let trade policy be dictated by special interests " but at the same time he is proposing auto-industry bailouts which seems kind of contradictory. do you guys think his policy is going to see a lot of changes from what he initially proposed?

domestic economic policy is different from trade policy. trade is our relations with other countries.

I though this thread was going to be about the statements he has made about Hillary's foreign policy experience during the election vs the appointment.

Change is coming to the White House, by change I mean lots of people from a previous administration.

A friend and I were arguing over this last night and I wanted to seek your guys' opinion. in the last few weeks with the terrorist attacks, problems with GM and the auto indsutry, etc. which ones of obama's proposed policys is he going to have the most trouble with? for example, hes stated that

Psssttt..... hey Poof... the elections over. You can stop trying to drag Obama into the mud with baseless accusations of pandering.

The Auto industry is much farther reaching into the US economy that just the dealerships. There are support organizations built upon these manufacturers and in some cases entire cities.

That being said, I don't agree with the bailout at all. I think the "Big 3" should have to go into BK and reorganize.

Back