OBAMAGATE - So Many Six Ways To Sunday it Bottles the Mind

i think u were actually the person who recommended i watch the show way back in the days, i'd only seen the movie at the time

iirc i'd seen one episode where they go back to the past and was all like 'wtf is a zpm' and u explained it and then told me to watch the rest etc

i swear me and u had a stargate convo of some sort way back

cuz im p sure its the first time we ever had a tv/movie related convo, probably the first of many over the years

must have been movie related and the tv show one was with someone else

Might've been about the movie, I've always held the opinion that it's a shit movie but it's still Roland Emmerich's 3rd best film after Universal Soldier and Eight Legged Freaks.

Might've been about the movie, I've always held the opinion that it's a shit movie but it's still Roland Emmerich's 3rd best film after Universal Soldier and Eight Legged Freaks.

i used to think i liked the movie, but recently i re-watched it and realized how forced and shitty it is. damn shame.

i thought valcum did well in it, though. played his part perfectly.

5Ft_sdoCWXX2GL5En_-ER5cSTNaZAL2bIdCd0Risk1mlaDpB-kADWsdiSZHezmnIURK_lDbRnYjfeSHc778au-oMEfAAs7AllqGieqAbD2RYIZ4wO7trDiBMR_W0DOarXBmwziHO5_siDNEB36o_RMFGPk4aTVnAMQ4

Last edited:
I watched stargate and lost tv series with my daughter before she went off to college... good times.

I may have told you all to watch it, but fuck if i remember that...
what's this thread about?

oh ya
it's all fucking connected; way better than any movie, more like a story spread out over 6 books

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign | Judicial Watch

im actually the 1 that told groove to watch stargate

i aint fucked up about it

sg1(pre-season like 8?) and sg:hotlantis have great writing

shepherd is a thug

Dems playing 4D chess bait n switch ...

Make the opposition blow their load on Biden and then switch candidates last minute

Movies that become series after usually don't hold my attention..Stargate was one

Series that go on to be a movie usually turn out pretty well.

NOBODY LIKES ME

Sped-up confirmation vote threatens to cut short Richard Grenell's declassification spree

Grenell reportedly had more he wished to declassify. Fox News chief White House correspondent Ed Henry reported a source who told him Grenell had "several buckets" of intelligence he wanted to get out that show the Obama administration was trying to "set a narrative." This comes as President Trump and his allies push an "Obamagate" controversy that questions what former President Barack Obama knew about the Russia investigation and what role he played in it.

It remains to be seen whether Ratcliffe, if confirmed, would continue the trend.

Back