[NZ] mosque shooting

im finding this story scary in many regards

violence aside, he literally types up his reasons for doing this. he denounces conservatives. then he name drops a few people that would never support him. then he clearly says he's doing this to divide everyone so they can fire shit at each other

and how is the media reacting? exactly as he scripted it.

its mindblowing how fucked up we are.

Last edited:
im finding this story scary in many regards

violence aside, he literally types up his reasons for doing this. he denounces conservatives. then he name drops a few people that would never support him. then he clearly says he's doing this to divide everyone so they can fire shit at each other

and how is the media reacting? exactly as he scripted it.

its mindblowing how fucked up we are.

his actions speak louder than any written troll

message heard loud and clear, he targeted muslims

nothing gets past you cumdumplings

that 100+ bombing attack inside Gaza yesterday also targeted Muslims

by name.....and location

zero news on that today I noticed :Hmm:

Israel strikes 100 targets in Gaza overnight in response to rockets fired at Tel Aviv - Israel News - Haaretz.com

same reason this attack is still celebrated today inside Israel

D1sXqLtW0AAeX10.jpg

D1sXqLsW0AEKHSw.jpg

Welcome to the Holy War

enjoy the stay

Last edited:
Bad shit always seems to happen beginning from the Ides of March (today) to March 22nd. You know... 322 Skull and Bones. :tinfoil:

Yes, I see the point in slaughtering the Islamic invaders but they should've targeted the (((people))) responsible for allowing the invasion to begin with. It also would've attracted the media and global politicians to act more aggressively against all citizens which might have propelled his overall goal sooner. He wants Americans, white Americans, to stand up against the destruction of our societies but attacking the Muslims will not accomplish that.

By him killing Muslims, he fed into the goal of the Chosenites trying to ignite a war between Islam and Christianity.

D1rwaUVX4AIqN6R.jpg

"The Jew denies White genocide as he writes a book about it."

D1pe4woWkBk5yBW.jpg

:shrug:

just another day

Bad shit always seems to happen beginning from the Ides of March (today) to March 22nd. You know... 322 Skull and Bones. :tinfoil:

there can only be one victim

D1keueFXcAMTe1q.jpg

one victim to rule them all

even as they try to victimize others

D1keud6X0AEFUIz.jpg

and for some reason it isn't working

D1kuXzXU8AEoPcI.jpg

D1o-4riUwAA42s8.jpg

D1o-4rSUwAAoql-.jpg

D1o-4rMUcAAlIPk.jpg

Last edited:
the manifesto this dood posted reads like an extra long tele post lmao

globalists, muslim invaders, white genocide, low birthrates, reeeeeing about foreign terrorist attacks, it's got everything in it :lol:

I can't be the only person that see's the irony in a mosque being targeted in Christchurch? Wonder how long until the cucks over there rename the city to Allahmosque to show how much in solidarity they are with the very people who are planning on destroying their culture?

green nationalism?
did this idiot ever contemplate basic history of man?
The manifesto, if authentic, reads like a total troll to me. He's picking at all the little hotspots. The Candace Owens bit is fuckin hilarious I must say.

Back