[NZ] mosque shooting

It's a bit fucked. Personally, I don't care where someone comes from. But when it comes to the law, that needs to be enforced. In my world, the media should be unbiased. Or at least close.

Why isn't anyone asking why there were 300 folks in the building and was it zoned for that? Valid question, right? Occupancy laws are there to help reduce danger. Maybe it was zoned for 300. Maybe NZ doesn't have the same rules we do. Who knows.

Last edited:
After Multiple Reports About New Zealanders Turning In Guns, Guess How Many Actually Did It?
Following reports that a flood of New Zealand gun owners have been voluntarily surrending their firearms in the wake of last Friday's Christchurch mosque attack that left 50 dead, the numbers are in on how many Kiwis actually handed over their weapons.

Out of an estimated 1.2 million registered guns, New Zealand police report that as of Tuesday night, 37 firearms have been surrendered nationwide, according to BuzzFeed.

No accounting was provided of how many people owned those guns, the types of firearms, or where they were surrendered.

The reports of citizens disarming themselves came after a Monday announcement by Prime minister Jacinda Ardern that several "in principle decisions" on gun control have been made by Cabinet ministers, while praising residents who have surrendered their guns to police.
[.....]

Why isn't anyone asking why there were 300 folks in the building and was it zoned for that? Valid question, right? Occupancy laws are there to help reduce danger. Maybe it was zoned for 300. Maybe NZ doesn't have the same rules we do. Who knows.
I'll ask one of the guys that work for me. He is a muslim and was on holiday in Christchurch on Thursday, he flew out that night.

He was staying 5 mins from the mosque, was there a few days before and would have been there for Friday prayer if he hadn't flown out.

Just lucky I suppose. But you seem pretty concerned about the building codes so I'll ask him.

I have heard that in Australia we are now reviewing occupancy codes for public/religious meetings and it appears that after considering what happened in Christchurch, they have decided to remove all restrictions on occupancy levels for mosques.

It's a bit fucked. Personally, I don't care where someone comes from. But when it comes to the law, that needs to be enforced. In my world, the media should be unbiased. Or at least close.

you think if they let muslims rape their own daughters theyre going to care if too many of them are in the same building?

A Senegalese guy in Italy hi jacked a bus with 40 middle school kids and was trying to pour gasoline and set it on fire.

Let’s see how much air time that gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re screaming, you’re all going to die, Africa will rise again - whys the article first describe the guy as ‘Bus Driver’

I’m expecting Italy to blanket ban all assault gasoline containers.

Also some guy in Boston kidnapped a woman and raped her for 3 days - spent 10 minutes trying to exactly find where this guy was from since one article said he didn’t speak English - absolutely nothing besides ‘Boston man’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In just one week

D2LzjFqWwAEbcCJ.png

D2Lzr40XcAAE9fg.png

D2LznPWWwAIAKHf.png

D2L0dCGXcAEt7x0.jpg

including any semi-automatic that can take a mag and any shotgun that isn't tubular style that has the capacity to hold over 5 rounds at a time.

#TERRORISTSWON

Back