NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

LOL enjoy your 5 hour car ride down the parkway is going to be fucking mobbed going to and from for that weekend.

I actually just got back from belmar today, I don't know if I can handle any more wops. I might just chill with you guys in NYC since I'll be in there for the 3rd.

I'd tell you guys to stop by but you would need to bring some broads, and I could get you in with no cover and bottle service. There will also be Chinese stripper/burlesque dancers.

i dunno but PMs from Mellraiser about not comming because of people arguing over like $20 or whatever the deal is are lame

explain what that is about

hey ayzianboy you know whats even cooler than using your FREE REWARDS POINTS to book a FREE ROOM for two nights? constantly posting about how much money you're saving everyone like a total fucking douchebag!

hey ayzianboy you know whats even cooler than using your FREE REWARDS POINTS to book a FREE ROOM for two nights? constantly posting about how much money you're saving everyone like a total fucking douchebag!

you don't know the issue

the issue is that some of us are buying plane tickets in and booking hotel rooms while other people who have minimal expenses are complaining about splitting gas and tolls

shut up you fat cocksucker, if you want to troll try to be a little better at it

Back