[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
did taurus fuck up again?
i love how he STILL HASNT UPDATED THE FIRST FUCKING POST even though he's said he would 100 times
i dont know why you guys are voting for him anymore, it would have been better if he claimed nothing at all, then i wouldn't have a problem voting

ok whats wrong now? I wont be around too much until Wed/thurs I have a little one in the hospital right now :(

Whats wrong is I have only seen one or 2 half decent pics. If you and her both want it bad enough... Bust out the digital camera and start taking pics!

p.s. Take pictures while you are in the hospital... Nothing else to do, but stand around. (sorry to hear about your child, hope she gets better... I also hope you start taking more pics!)

Thanks SuperTroop, he get this way when the weather changes every year, from a uri to pnemonia, started to get better, now back in with a bad stomach virus :( I hope this round of antibiotics and stuff clears him out.

I've been wanting to do some new pics but with this going on and everything else its just been hard to get anything done.

My son was released from the hospital this morning, thanks to everyone that sent get well msgs that was really nice, now we can get back to the business at hand, voting will be over soon on the 15th

They will make calls around the 18th to the final 50 women and the show and Dr's will make their desisions for the final 12.

We would like the thank everyone the voted and those that still are, if we end up making the cut and on air we'll deff be giving big TW shoutouts and then after the proceedure make good with the TW photos and video ;)

voting against taurus now. IT TAKES LESS THAN A MINUTE TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH A SHITTY DIGITAL CAMERA AND POST IT.

the point is pictures after the deal, thats kinda the whole point of this you greedy fuck...

It was never to post a bunch of pics pre surgry when she's kinda trying to get a tit job, vote her up and you'll have pics...

Yeah for sure Invar. This guy is just reeking of bullshit now. He got his pop from TW and thought it would be enough to keep her in the top 12.

What a bunch of crying fagots. Just don't vote if anything, why the fuck would you vote against him. You people are seriously retarded, I didn't expect that from you Invar.

you guys are petty fucking retards if you're voting against him

who gives a fuck if we get pics or not, he seems like a chill guy. do him a solid and vote for her with or with out pics

it's not like you're invested in voting for someone else... if you're going to waste the time voting (i haven't) you may as well vote for his girl

In return we'll be posting Tribalwar pics and fansigns for you guys I consider family, and if we dont know each other then you'll get one too before *and* after a win (if we win)

I read this as a reward for voting. I expected posts every day or two with pics. At least bi weekly.

Either way I voted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back