[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait it just occurred to me... If the contest is called "the 12 boobs of Christmas"... and 12 girls win... well, do the math. You better think real hard about which one you like better.

if you faggots don't acknowledge this bitch looks like a mother fucking man i am going to call into bubba the love sponge and let him know what is going on

i am giving him this fuckin link tomorow

if you faggots don't acknowledge this bitch looks like a mother fucking man i am going to call into bubba the love sponge and let him know what is going on

Shut the fuck up. Why are you such a faggot? Seriously. Your idiocy, and your jealousy is at a level non-comparable to anyone I have met before. Good job.

if she wins we should get to choose what type of surgery she has. some type of humanoid/penguin hyrbrid would be interesting.

wait....

nearly 10,000 votes. She's at 11.3 percent.

you mean to tell me we got atleast 1000 tw lazy bastards who never agree on shit to work together?????

holy fuck....lets send you guys to the middle east!!!

MG

I motion that if this happens, he is banned for 3 months

cause a fucking rat and buddy fucker has no place on tw.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back