[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that she actually has the bewbies thanks to Tribalwar, I think it's time we discuss ownership of said boobs.

Since they are attached to your woman, none of us will likely be given visitation rights to the boobs, so we need another way to claim partial ownership. Here's my suggestion:

She gets a small (quarter sized) tribalwar tattoo on a titty. I'm thinking the sideboob area would be perfect. She'll be happy that it doesn't always show when wearing low cut shirts. We'll be happy that it shows up in nudes and in skimpy bathing suits. To make the tattoo more appropriate, perhaps you can have the words "Property of," "In memory of," or "Donated by" at the top and "Tribalwar.com" at the bottom.

Seirously :signed: Would be even funnier if she did it.

Now that she actually has the bewbies thanks to Tribalwar, I think it's time we discuss ownership of said boobs.

Since they are attached to your woman, none of us will likely be given visitation rights to the boobs, so we need another way to claim partial ownership. Here's my suggestion:

She gets a small (quarter sized) tribalwar tattoo on a titty. I'm thinking the sideboob area would be perfect. She'll be happy that it doesn't always show when wearing low cut shirts. We'll be happy that it shows up in nudes and in skimpy bathing suits. To make the tattoo more appropriate, perhaps you can have the words "Property of," "In memory of," or "Donated by" at the top and "Tribalwar.com" at the bottom.

:)

boobies.jpg

seriously, how many on-line communities can claim to have procured a set of boobies for a members girl? now if that's not something to be proud of, idk what is. :)

I donno perro says he doesn't want them, maybe TW doesn't...

They are feeling better and the bruise is going away, still have to massage them every couple hours, she says they just itch like mad where the skin stretches, its fun walking around and catch guys looking at them, I have started to notice something though.

For those of you that ride motorcycles, you know as you pass other cycles you kinda give each other a little wave or acknowledgment, well apparently girls with big boobs do sometimes as well. intresting.

I donno perro says he doesn't want them, maybe TW doesn't...

They are feeling better and the bruise is going away, still have to massage them every couple hours, she says they just itch like mad where the skin stretches, its fun walking around and catch guys looking at them, I have started to notice something though.

For those of you that ride motorcycles, you know as you pass other cycles you kinda give each other a little wave or acknowledgment, well apparently girls with big boobs do sometimes as well. intresting.

You poor, poor, man you. Hey if you ever get tierd of massaging the beewbs, i could take over for a while.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, and I'm a little hesitant to do so because I don't want to be rude, but perhaps you should post some fucking pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back