[[NWS]Link tally] Ex's revenge.

Climax

Veteran X
Okay, this will get a lot of flames, but someone in a different irc linked me this, and it got the better of me.

Meine EX-Freundin, diese Schlampe ! ! !

If you send the link ..
... to one (1) person picture 3 + 4 will be unlocked
.. .to three (3) persons picture 5 + 6 will be unlocked
... to seven(7) persons picture 7 + 8 will be unlocked
... to twelve (12) persons video No. 1 (3 minutes) will be unlocked
... to fifteen (15) persons picture 9 + 10 will be unlocked
... to twenty (20) persons picture 11 -16 will be unlocked
... to twentyfive (25) persons video No. 2 (9 minutes) will be unlocked
... to thirtyfive (35) persons you will be able to download 83 pictures!!!

Essentially if this works I'll copy the images and reupload them to somewhere easy like imageshack for now, unless someone else with a dedicated host wants to put their link there.

Lazy link:
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

That's the last one, tell me if that doesn't work.

Last edited:
WARNING
This website contains explicit adult material - Nur fuer Erwachsene über 18!
You may only use this Website if you are at least 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you access this Website.
If you do not meet these requirements, then you do not have permission to use the Website and you must leave it now.
This site and story is invented/fiction - pics and files are NOT hosted by us - just linked!

My friend has cheated me - Here now my revenge!

I was till one week with a nearly perfect woman together. During 1 year we were together although it during the last two months quite a lot has played with a top. It was about it them cheats me. She has assured me she loves only me and would never cheat me. I have never completely taken it from her, indeed, however. To forget everything that was between us in last time. So I imagined you take your last money what you still have and buy 2 flight tickets to Rome. Indeed, she had said to me I should not visit here because
quite many "known ones" are still there and this wouldn`t be good. I imagined so badly it will not be. Because I had the keys for the flat I could simply go in. Hardly I am in it I hear so funny noises from the sleep room. Then I opened the door to the sleep room and see my girlfriend in bed with a men. First I have looked just whether somebody has to say something then I get rid on this guy and have thrown him in the hall. Then I went back into the sleep room and has massacred them on the worst one she said "I`m sorry" to me whole time and can explain it. When she howling on bett lay I have gone. This small trollop has fucked my pride and now I want to fuck theirs proudly and to all show what a bitch
is! I have taken out old pictures and videos of her and now make available this to you! Everybody should see what she is a BITCH...!
Please, help me!

Here have her already once 2 pictures of this little bitch

Back