[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first thread I was actually fortunate enough to watch blossom from beginning to end. :rocker:

fortunate?

i consider myself fortunate for still being alive after not having died of boredom from this thread.

though some other TWers would disagree with that statement

The Story of This Thread:

Aiden, aka Tyler "clownshoes / moneyshot" Gale, posted 9 pictures of a scantily clad younger women. He claimed to have fornicated with her. When Tribalwar members told him he was lying, he continued to insist.

Fast forward about 15 pages, mstrike recognizes said pictures from some pictures he saw on some gamesurge irc topic. He goes back and finds out they are indeed the same pictures. He begins to google "Pagne" and finds out that she is a member of the CSS community. He then finds her real name and myspace messages her.

She replies and indicates she never has heard of this person, and ends up registering for Tribalwar. (She briefly posted under Osmethaes smurf account). Her account was early approved by Colossus. Aiden then avoided the thread constantly.

The combined detective work of mstrike, quiksilver, and Pagne leads them to find out that Aiden is clownshoes/moneyshot, an avid CSS cheater (he fucking sucks at source may I add) and former Tribes player, and thus that is the hilarity of this thread.

And you guys kept clamoring for an mstrike ban...

I knew the kid had potential, but this was unexpected.

Well played.

P.S. Pagne, welcome to TW. Don't let the inmates intimidate you.

thats fucking hilarious - and a bonus for not having to read 60 pages

moneyshot is still a douche

wasnt he clownshoes for a while

The Story of This Thread:

Aiden, aka Tyler "clownshoes / moneyshot" Gale, posted 9 pictures of a scantily clad younger women. He claimed to have fornicated with her. When Tribalwar members told him he was lying, he continued to insist.

Fast forward about 15 pages, mstrike recognizes said pictures from some pictures he saw on some gamesurge irc topic. He goes back and finds out they are indeed the same pictures. He begins to google "Pagne" and finds out that she is a member of the CSS community. He then finds her real name and myspace messages her.

She replies and indicates she never has heard of this person, and ends up registering for Tribalwar. (She briefly posted under Osmethaes smurf account). Her account was early approved by Colossus. Aiden then avoided the thread constantly.

The combined detective work of mstrike, quiksilver, and Pagne leads them to find out that Aiden is clownshoes/moneyshot, an avid CSS cheater (he fucking sucks at source may I add) and former Tribes player, and thus that is the hilarity of this thread.

Thanks. I was also here yesterday for page 12 or something and epicness or not, I was not gonna read how it got to 60+.

Great notes. Is it inappropriate to adopt a Vet5?

this is my first post in this thread, good to see moneyshot up to his old tricks and getting owned

was the chick hot? i didn't really notice this thread until after it blew up. i know she's posting here now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back