Not even mistletoe could help these people -- christmas craigslist troll hunt

I am 39, long brown hair and brown eyes, wear glasses, more to love at 180 and doing great considering I was pushing over 250 last year.
1f81381463n33pa3l88cia90920a2d3c01950.jpg

No pic but it's one for the WoW people.

"I've a tall 23 year old. A highschool dropout. I like reptiles, dinosaurs, computers, books and most important, I like World of Warcraft. I could be depressing and say I have no life, but frankly, its not depressing to me and I enjoy being alone. I HATE children, I'll put that on upfront, don't bother if you've got one.

Despite that, Its been over a year since I've dated after a rather awful breakup from a long term kinda guy. This whole Holiday season is making me having a man in my life, so I thought i might open myself back up and see whats out there. Enough Emo BS. I swear I'm not really that way.

I have black hair, piercings, tatoos, I wear black clothes. Despite that, I'm not 'goth' and far too old to be into the whole 'scene'. When I was younger I partied, I did drugs, I drank. Now I'm just a habit cigarette smoker and a social alcoholic! As mentioned above I like reptiles, I hav a few pet snakes.

Warcraft, is the love of my life. I raid 5 nights a week. I've got a level 80 resto druid, I'm the Co-GM of a top US guild who's had Wrath content cleared for two weeks. I saw M'uru pre nerf, I've been raiding for two years and I take WoW pretty seriously. Down to the point, I play a lot and I'm looking for guy who's OKAY with that, or, would like to play with me, is at the same level as I am. Despite my guild and raiding taking up a lot of my time, I do have offdays and freetime.

I like men who, are funny, somewhat attractive for i am NOT the typical fat computer geek. Have a decent job, their own damned car, and preferably, I like crazy men who keep me on my toes. Im looking for somewhat long term if not longer, because Im pretty sick of the 'dating' scene."

Back