NOOOOO THE STOMACH FLU SUCKSSSSS

T-Funk

Veteran XV
4 days of peeing out my ass and puking.....
after losing 8 pounds in two days i could eventually drink more than a sip of water without puking
no more vomiting now, and i'm on to solid food today but its coming out liquid still yaaaaay

i think this is punishment for being able to eat spicy food with no ill effects

:scared:

Are you the ghost of a salmonella victim?

Or are you just describing a Canadian thing? (Weird, but maybe that's why you peoples are so funny)

Are you even Canadian? Am I spelling that right? I have a gay thread on the front page. You should post in it.

Go buy a gallon of that belly wash that they sell at the grocery that tastes like a combination of melted popsickle and cool aid. Then eat unsalted crackers. You'll be back on your feet in no time!

I got the same thing a few months ago. I was puking so much I was getting back pain. It's a horrible thing to go through.

I just had that, now the rest of my family has it. I haven't puked in 5 years but this stupid flu ruined it for me :(

had the same thing this weekend, had to go the hospital because i ripped a muscle from retching so hard

gg stomach flu

This thread makes me feel a lot better about having a nasty cold.

my head hurts, I can't breathe, and I'm sore all over, but I still don't feel so bad about that now.

thx. :)

yes it sucks, it landed me in the ER last year with an IV in my arm

stomach hasn't been the same since :(

i had that not too long ago. I felt like I almost ripped something inside while throwing up really hard. I dont think I did though. In the future im going to tighten my muscles up before puking hard so I dont rip anything

Back