no more swearing on the internet gg CISPA

LOL

jesus christ how do you people even tie your shoes

I don't know but sitting here lamenting about something you have no chance whatsoever of changing, rather than trying to work within the parameters of how the world actually is, seems pretty fucking stupid as well.

Government exists, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Humanity will never have a collective epiphany

You will continue to post like a case study of Dunning–Kruger effect.

This is how these idiots think computer crime works.

VViIR.jpg

I was expecting some sort of fake cyber 9/11 attack before they would unleash a version of the patriot act on the internet.

Guess they're going with the fake "we must protect the children" argument instead.

There is still time, just wait.

I wonder how long it's going to take Wowbagger to figure out that French came out of Latin :lol:

Hopeless, utterly hopeless.

I think there is too much information available on false flag attacks for them to be daring enough to try it again. Judging by this thread though, I'm not too sure.

they did it in the gulf of tonkin and it's was admitted by mcnamara

and in the spanish american war

and I'm sure there other examples not floating to the top of my mind right now

i was watching a retired high level cia officer interview and the one thing he wanted to make sure everyone in the interview knew was that every war we've ever been involved in was started on lies. like straight up, all lies, to get us involved. every war.

i was watching a retired high level cia officer interview and the one thing he wanted to make sure everyone in the interview knew was that every war we've ever been involved in was started on lies. like straight up, all lies, to get us involved. every war.

you needed a retired CIA officer to tell you that?

I knew this in middle school.

I don't doubt it for a second. Our government is so broken and FUBAR...

I wonder how long it's going to take Wowbagger to figure out that French came out of Latin :lol:

Hopeless, utterly hopeless.

God, you're dumb. How long is it going to take before you figure out that French and Latin are inflectional, not agglutinative? But no, you're probably right. I'm sure the morphological structures of both these languages are all part of a vast conspiracy to keep us from seeing that government = mind control.

God, you're dumb. How long is it going to take before you figure out that French and Latin are inflectional, not agglutinative? But no, you're probably right. I'm sure the morphological structures of both these languages are all part of a vast conspiracy to keep us from seeing that government = mind control.

Who the fuck cares about your guys' bullshit or correctiveness regarding Latin and French? Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

this is not the first thread disk has gone off on his 'gubment = mind control' shtick

just ignore the stupid bastard

I don't doubt it for a second. Our government is so broken and FUBAR...

the education system is apparently fubar, I learned this in public schools, but all my teachers were old as dirt so that's probably why.

I remember learning how we blew up a ship so as to blame spain and start a war to push them out of our "sphere of influence", how we antagonized japan into attacking the US so we could get involved in WWII, the shenanigans that got us into WWI, the gulf of tonkin being a suspected false flag attack ect ect

I'm pretty sure these concepts aren't included in standardized testing though, so clearly they must not be important. We're getting fucked, it happens over generations.

There are some really good ideas for improving education out there. But the system is broken, therefore it's hopeless. We should instead all focus on having a collective epiphany and just not BELIEVING in the system anymore.

OMG, I just realized: improveMENT! They're out to get us no matter where we turn.

the system is totally fucking broken. i started watching QI and it has literally shown me that almost every piece of information i was taught in school is fucking totally wrong. they started talking about that, too, on the program

the initial principled argument against public education is that it provides for the potential indoctrination of the public.

good thing we took it from local, to state, and now federal control, that'll prevent that from happening!

it's like they're bartering with us

give us a black president, take away all of our rights.

i wonder what they're going to take away once they finally give us pot

Back