No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

I don't understand what happened. The pics appeared on the computer that I posted the message from using the
tags. I've taken all that off in the message above and just posted the links.

ngfm i would like 2 personally thank u 4 having that house custom built so u can give it directly 2 me, a random internet asshole, free of charge just b/c ur a good dood

It's a fine home I'm sure but very uninspiring architecture. That's a terrible front elevation, is this from a builders catalog? From the front it's basically just a garage with a small door and window to the side. Suburbia hell.

well it's not like u volunteered 2 help him out w/ ur super pro canadian slave construction crew (not as good as dubai slaves which is why u hate mitch)

btw if i buy a block's worth of old trap houses on the east side will u help me turn the block in2 a ~fking sweet~ urban compound?

It's a cookie cutter home from a builder named D R Horton. They let me pick a few options like an upgraded fridge, and a screen in lanai out back, but no other changes. The big deal of this home is it's single story, 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 2800 square feet. We're getting the same colors as the model home. It has what they call a multi generation room which is the size of a master bedroom, has a bath, and a living area outside of it that has another fridge and small sink. This will be my man cave.
And this is the bedroom next to it, with a bath and closet. You have to flip this image.
This is the floor plan of the house. The moment I walked into the model, I was blown away with all the space and the generation room.
2 car garage with a golf cart. I plan on having epoxy put down on the floor, then hiring a company to put in a garage organizer. I also want to add more cabinets in the man cave to make a built in computer desk. Cabinets will go along the wall, then the corner will be where I sit, similar to the computer room desk I have now. This is the desk I'm going to have custom built with cabinets below and above a counter top.

Last edited:
Multi-generation room? What the fuck is that? I mean I understand all of those words but when you put them together like that it just seems like either some half-assed marketing bullshit or something more creepy.

Multi-generation room? What the fuck is that? I mean I understand all of those words but when you put them together like that it just seems like either some half-assed marketing bullshit or something more creepy.
it started when people brought their parents home rather than shipping them to the penal colony

Oh wait a fucking minute. I just looked at the floor plan. There's a multi-generation bedroom too.

Fuck this, I'm out. Thought that only happened in trailers.

Back