No base servers :(

There are three others to watch. Sanctuary has been running some base maps and is
1.30. Heaven got fixed and may be working OK now. Another one is listed as
"tribesone.com base" and is running 1.8 (maybe paco is behind this one). Depending
on the time of day you can see up to 3 base servers with enough people on each one
to say there is a legit game going on.

This is something that I haven't seen before and I think it was due to the hoopla surrounding
the usa/canada match. The downloadable full installs that are out there are also helping to
bring back some.

Things are in better shape than I have ever seen them - always one server away from not
being able to play anymore. More hoopla!

There are three others to watch. Sanctuary has been running some base maps and is
1.30. Heaven got fixed and may be working OK now. Another one is listed as
"tribesone.com base" and is running 1.8 (maybe paco is behind this one). Depending
on the time of day you can see up to 3 base servers with enough people on each one
to say there is a legit game going on.

This is something that I haven't seen before and I think it was due to the hoopla surrounding
the usa/canada match. The downloadable full installs that are out there are also helping to
bring back some.

Things are in better shape than I have ever seen them - always one server away from not
being able to play anymore. More hoopla!

usa/canada match?

Back