NJ/NY ppl going to UVA

dex0r

Banned
im in need of a ride..can help with driving expense,will smoke bud and drink while you drive, can navigate. email me or hit me up in irc.. dex or dex|work.

im going with glare misjess and wren. we are renting a van im sure we got some space for ya. where you at?

i was in bayonne, now im a lil bit more inland .. east hanover - just past orange.. i can get nearer to ny though if need be.. 1 train shoots me to hoboken.. etc.

AkumA said:
im going with glare misjess and wren. we are renting a van im sure we got some space for ya. where you at?
its cheaper to rent a uhaul. you can also start the lan early by plugging in the back and get a wireless 3g hookup.

not going cuz may bro will be visiting from SD and would kick my ass severely if i even mentioned it to him...oh and i don't game anymore...although it'd be cool to meet some of u...

herbtown said:
not going cuz may bro will be visiting from SD and would kick my ass severely if i even mentioned it to him...oh and i don't game anymore...although it'd be cool to meet some of u...

you cant hang up your jet pack foo

herbtown said:

You can meet up with a lot of us the weekend after UVA .. we're dragging Glare back up to the city. (weekend of August 9th)

Renting a minivan isn't going to be cheap but I'm hoping to get a good deal cause I know some people at Enterprise. Still, will be much less expensive then us all taking a train or flying down.

MissJess said:
You can meet up with a lot of us the weekend after UVA .. we're dragging Glare back up to the city. (weekend of August 9th)

yes i can take the train down then and will :p

Fool said:
Plus it doubles as a room

I'm just the driver. I see nothing, I hear nothing. What the boys do in the back is their business. :D

Glad to hear you'll be able to come down and visit Herb. Looking forward to meeting you.

Back