[Nintendo DS] Good homebrew?

I just bought a DS lite... how the hell do you get anything other then DS and GBA games on to it.

(currently I'm re-beating FF Tactics Advance)

I'll have to try ScummVM. Portable Monkey Island and Sam and Max alone would be worth the price of the card :eek:

I bought mine (supercard lite and superkey) in a bundle and a 1 gb micro SD card for ~$160. If you're looking for a place to buy what you need I'd recommend http://www.gamersection.ca/ . Heard it was reputable and had no problems getting my stuff from them in a reasonable amount of time.

I just ordered a M3 lite + passcard 3 bundle from divineo the other day :)

looking to get a micro SD card right now. just not sure if I want 1GB or 2GB.. hmm.

what made you pick the supercard? I chose the M3 cuz I read it had better NDS/GBA compatibility. I did read it isn't the best choice for homebrew tho but that's ok with me. IMO stable games come first.

I just ordered a M3 lite + passcard 3 bundle from divineo the other day :)

looking to get a micro SD card right now. just not sure if I want 1GB or 2GB.. hmm.

what made you pick the supercard? I chose the M3 cuz I read it had better NDS/GBA compatibility. I did read it isn't the best choice for homebrew tho but that's ok with me. IMO stable games come first.

1) Tops for homebrew due to the SC's ability to access the 32mb set aside for GBA.

2) Form factor, doesn't stick out of the DS at all even if it's a bitch to get back out (my one complaint)

3) Haven't had any issues with any DS rom I've tried. Haven't tried a GBA game yet but supposedly they run nearly flawlessly.

on a side note Jump Superstars is great for a Smash Bros.-ish fix, even if it's based on children's anime. I want to try Final Fantasy III but I can't read Japanese :(

Travaceeee

What's up dudster.

Any new good games lately?

Haven't played for a while. Overall I like New Super mario the best. Kind of waiting on the Club house games.

Back