Niggas be Krumpin at Dat Funeral Son!

Fast fact: Chimpanzees and humans are the only species of animals that bury their dead.

Fun fact: Anti-evolution creationists say that humans could not have evolved from lower apes, as there are no intermediate forms, a position clearly crushed by this video.

How about an urban dictionary link or something you fucking faggot.

Edit: For those of us who aren't human garbage.

Urban Dictionary: krumpin'

1. Krump is an acronym for Kingdom Radically Uplifted Mighty Praise. It is a dance form that was pioneered by Tight Eyez aka Ceasare Willis and Lil C along with a group of others namely Big Mijo, Slayer, and Hurricane. It is an aggressive, and spiritual form of dance with christian roots. Its movements include Chest Pops, Stomps, Armswings, Syncs, Puzzles, Bangs, and Kill-Offs. There are supposedly 3 Levels to krumping. Krump, Buckness, and Ampness. While some (clowns) mistakingly claim that Tommy the Clown created krumping this is not the case.

2. Like Stripper Dancing and Clown dancing, but more tribal, more intense movements, spirtual, more gritty.

Last edited:
Fast fact: Chimpanzees and humans are the only species of animals that bury their dead.

Fun fact: Anti-evolution creationists say that humans could not have evolved from lower apes, as there are no intermediate forms, a position clearly crushed by this video.

Now that you say that I've actually never thought about how other higher-cognitive species handle death:

Is this haunting picture proof that chimps really DO grieve? | Mail Online

article-1223227-06F88084000005DC-52_964x641.jpg

That picture is sad =[

if we could even look past the thought of whether it is wrong or not and note how utterly ridiculous and pointless it is. they look like complete jackasses and people should have been laughing at them while walking out during their stupid hood ritual

Who gives a shit.

I'd much prefer people dancing and enjoying themselves at my funeral than the vast majority of funerals today.

:lol:

Back