Nigerians on facebook now?

new_skul

Human Chia Pet++
Veteran XX
Just got this message from some black woman on fb. obviously a nigerian style scam.

some nigerian wannabe said:
My Name is Suzanne the secretary,From the Deaf Charity organisation.
congratulations to you,...i have good news for you.
The Entire Team of Deaf Charity organisation, Congratulate you on your Win of a Cash prize of $150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) Only in today's Draw.Where We got millions of Email address from the the deafvp and deafconnect and our electronic System Randomly Picks 10 Lucky People to win $150,000.00 Cash prize each all in the effort of empowering the deafs and the disabled in general.

We are also Pleased to inform you that you have been verified.The head office have been trying to contact you since yesterday when your email address emerges as our number 6 winner..You need to contact your claim officer for your winning reference numbers and how to go about retrieving your winning prize.Here is her email address, dclaimcenter@yahoo.com or deafclaimpoint@aim.com,she will like to chat with you on yahoo messenger,so you
can add her to your list,she is online on yahoo 24/7 to attend to
winners and she only has 24hours to attend to winner for yesterday.So you have today and tomorrow only to contact her.I have been saddled with the responsibility of contacting you on facebook by searching out your name on facebook.

N.B: We advice you keep your winning news confidential until you get your winning you after clearing yourself through your claim officer.Thats mean you shouldnt tell anyone about your winning until your check has been mailed out to you.Note that a copy of your winning check will be email to you for verification.

Regards

Suzanne.
wtf

these cheap bastards cant even spare the $2 to buy their own domain? I mean, how is yahoo.com and aim.com not a dead giveaway for anybody (even your grandparents could see through that shit).

these cheap bastards cant even spare the $2 to buy their own domain? I mean, how is yahoo.com and aim.com not a dead giveaway for anybody (even your grandparents could see through that shit).

i think their plan of attack is quantity over quality.

You stupid son of a bitch! You're not supposed to tell anybody until AFTER you get your check! Kiss 150,000 bucks goodbye, loser.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Spoiler

Back