nhl fanz!.... (lets talk some hockey nigz)..

well what the fuck...

the bruins were always 1 player away with neely,bourque, moog, etc....yet they never were pulling the trigger on trades when they could have won the cup...

cheap mothafucking boston teams......gay ;[

herbtown said:
my B's are on mothaFuQ'n fire!

i never thought that was possible with the losses of billyGuerin and overrated byron dafoe...

w00tz...

when we get samsonov back...look the fuck out!

p0w!

joey thornton...i luv u :devil:

yea no shit

i am really surprised about the Bruins :eek:

and Thornton is finally a superstar

they'll lose to the habs again!

same for me when they lost to the canes

stupid penalty cost us the series IMO

also boynton is a future superstar..he rocks. I got him in my keeper league ;]

They need "big ice" so the players have more room to skate.

But that means ripping out the first row of seats all the way around the rink. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

NoGodForMe said:
They need "big ice" so the players have more room to skate.

But that means ripping out the first row of seats all the way around the rink. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

yep

This has been a rather odd start to the year.

Dopita just got put on waviers by the Oilers (thank God). He licks more balls than on Will and Grace.

Leafs finally realized they suck.

I'm glad to see the Lightning and Wild get off to such good starts but am afraid what will happen when reality sinks in.

JuSTCHiLLiN said:
This has been a rather odd start to the year.

Dopita just got put on waviers by the Oilers (thank God). He licks more balls than on Will and Grace.

Leafs finally realized they suck.

I'm glad to see the Lightning and Wild get off to such good starts but am afraid what will happen when reality sinks in.

already has

wild has lost 4 of 6 i think

and lightning have lost 5 of 7

not sure about the numbers, but both teams have come back to earth...

fernandez' 89% save pct in his last 3 starts doesn't help :]

JuSTCHiLLiN said:
And wtf is wrong with the Rangers? How many years have they sucked with one of the top salaries?

too many egos and individualists in one locker room..

they need to make big changes

also holik and kasp have sucked d*CK this year

JuSTCHiLLiN said:
And wtf is wrong with the Rangers? How many years have they sucked with one of the top salaries?

Yeah they need to get their asses in gear, Lindros and Bure are killing my fantasy squad...

Also...Go Stars! Serious ownage of the Habs last night..errr...well for at least a period or so.

The funny thing about Dallas is when they totally dominate a game, as in put up 40+ shots, they've lost every time. Stars make the other goalie look like Patrick Roy (Denis, Hurme are the two that pop up into my mind)

Ahh well, still an excellent start for Dallas (also a great start for the mavs ;) ) Now if we could just do something about those damn Cowboys and Rangers...

gw

Also, this has been a very exciting year so far. Lots of teams coming out of nowhere to dominate. It's great to be a hockey fan....

I just wish there were more of us... : /

gw

Back