[NFS:Underground 2] Tuning cars, how do I?

took this game back to get in store credit at EB to buy gran turismo 4...i suggest you do the same.. NFS:U2 is shitty and GT4 is far more superior.

Twisted- said:
I got it as a gift.

so if it was your aunt or parents or something, they will never know the difference.. take it to eb games or game stop, get your 30$ of in store credit, then buy GT4..

however if it was your g/f and she's all smart about and shit i might suggest just holding on to it if you are the whipped pussy foot kind.

Then stick to mario cart.

I would still argue that there have been PC sims with superior physics to gt3/4, just no one was ever really ambitious about number of cars and such.

One question that still nags, how different are the cars in GT4? Are cars with a solid rear axle modelled as such, or do they just change some spring rate numbers a bit and call it a new car? It's easy to boast a million cars if theyre all from the same template with a few different numbers plugged in. Not so easy if suspension points and such are properly modeled (like Grand Prix Legends).

Good thing I never bought any then.

All I'm saying is it's aimed at people who want a racing sim, not people who just want to pick up and race. (which is what the NFS series is more about)

fine, I downloaded grand turismo 4 from many other people using torrents and azureus. Then, proceded to burn, and play the game in my modded ps2.

Back