[NFL] Will the Steelers run the table in regular season?

CMVDA said:
:shrug: The Vikings continue to rape me week after week.

Moss ran his mouth off with a bad hamstring and got owned. Culpepper is returning to his pre-2003 form, Antoine Winfield is now out with a high ankle sprain, and our O-Line is a patchworked disaster.

I thought it would be Vikes/Eagles in the NFC Championship game, but if the Vikes make the playoffs I'll be surprised.

they always burnout half way through

LipStick said:
They still have the 31st ranked defense in the NFL.

When it takes your offense less than 2 minutes to score, your defense is basically on the field the entire game.

Yes, with injuries and what-not.. colt's secondary has looked weak. Their defense lets up big plays from being fatigue. We'll see what happens

Quiksilver273 said:
The only team in the AFC that can complain about injuries is the Ravens.

Lewis out with ankle sprain
Heap out 8+ Games
Injured Secondary + O/D Line

And to the thread starter:

No because the Ravens are going to pounce the fucking Steelers just like week 2.

we had troy brown and deion branch out, and now we have ty law out...

EyeCon said:
When it takes your offense less than 2 minutes to score, your defense is basically on the field the entire game.

Yes, with injuries and what-not.. colt's secondary has looked weak. Their defense lets up big plays from being fatigue. We'll see what happens

the other side of that is the other team is always behind, so they have to pass. The d should play better

skip said:
we had troy brown and deion branch out, and now we have ty law out...
both starting cb... the nickle back...3 starting o line.....etc..etc... every team has em

i don't think pitt will run the table....

i think the jets ravens and bills all could beat 'em....

even if that happens, pitt could still rebound and make a run at the superbowl.....with a bye it makes it easier....they don't want to lose though in case the pats run the table.....pitt has the h2h tiebreaker vs 'em if they tie and that actually means a lot....

you don't want to play the pats at gillette...especially hosting another afc championship.....

ill predict the ravens beat 'em though....i want the jets to beat 'em of course....and they can (hopefully).....and is john abraham ok?

if chargers can fix up their deep ball secondary then they could probably beat indy and "run the table"

LipStick said:
They still have the 31st ranked defense in the NFL.

again stats screwed up because their horrible games in the start of the season... they are growing up fast as they have to. (still not even close to where Dungy want's them)

Not to mention when your Offense takes like 2 minutes to score it pretty much puts your defense out there pretty quick and fatigued.

Last edited:
if burress is in for the rest of the season, pitt will not lose

without him and riemeriersma (who got his fuck smashed during his touchdown catch), roethlisburger is going to continue to be smashed by blitzes

that pitt/jax game had some HORRIBLE refs...the touchdown catch by pitt was suspect, along with the roughing the passer call that didn't get called...but then there was the unsportsmanlike conduct that started when the jax player grabbed the pitt player and only pitt was called for it, then the "low block" where the pitt player stumbled and fell and the jax guy ran into him and they called it a foul, plus the illegal contact call on a CB for pittsburgh who didn't even touch the WR....

seeing big ben break out of the pocket and run for 20 yards, lowering his head and taking the tackle though...that's what pittsburgh needs more of

Back