[NFL] Week 3 picks

FOG|Adrenaline said:
Panthers will defintely beat the spread versus Miami. If Brady can't stand up against that pressure I guarantee Ferotte can't. And the O-Line/Ronnie Brown have looked horrible so far, plus the Panthers have been playing great Rush Defense.

If Delhomme can get his shit together this will be a laugher, if not the Panthers will still win by 10+

[/homer]
BlankEmail said:
cleveland over indy? your crazy. and wtf is this miami bullshit, we will stomp them so fast they wont know what even hit them
Good picks champs, my Phins pulled it out. Your QB sucks more than ours, that's saying something.

FOG|Adrenaline said:
Panthers will defintely beat the spread versus Miami. If Brady can't stand up against that pressure I guarantee Ferotte can't. And the O-Line/Ronnie Brown have looked horrible so far, plus the Panthers have been playing great Rush Defense.

If Delhomme can get his shit together this will be a laugher, if not the Panthers will still win by 10+

[/homer]

I bet you feel like an ass...

GO PHINS!!!!

Sad part is Dolphins shot themselves in the foot so many times with penalties and still won. Penalties saved the Jets last week too. Dolphins have had like 10+ penalties every game. It's annoying. :(

SuicideSnowman said:
Sad part is Dolphins shot themselves in the foot so many times with penalties and still won. Penalties saved the Jets last week too. Dolphins have had like 10+ penalties every game. It's annoying. :(
Miami's defense is so tough though. Davis had 36 yards and Foster had 37. Delhomme had 285 passing but sucked when it counted.

Adroit said:
Miami's defense is so tough though. Davis had 36 yards and Foster had 37. Delhomme had 285 passing but sucked when it counted.

Yeah, except for Reggie Howard. Seems every time a team throws his way they get big gains.

Back