NFL Knockoff Jerseys

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
I bought a couple of them several years ago but the site no longer exists. Any recs for a site that makes good quality ones?

2V9QbzY.jpg

stick with the original

I've heard good things about Ali Express but there's so many sellers on there idk which to choose from. They can't all be created equal.

Well I was drunk and on the internet last night

On the upside I have a sweet throwback ryno sandberg jersey headed my way so that's nice

Got one from Ali. It shipped a lot faster than expected. Unfortunately it looks like a pile of shit. There's wrong fabric in the wrong places, and the Cowboys name on the front beneath the NFL logo looks like balloon lettering. It was $23 shipped. Not even sure I want to bother returning it, but I also don't want to try from another vendor only to have the same BS happen.

Got one from Ali. It shipped a lot faster than expected. Unfortunately it looks like a pile of shit. There's wrong fabric in the wrong places, and the Cowboys name on the front beneath the NFL logo looks like balloon lettering. It was $23 shipped. Not even sure I want to bother returning it, but I also don't want to try from another vendor only to have the same BS happen.

bleh...

after I had posted, I tried to find the vendor who I bought from but that store isn't active anymore. Not really sure where to point you as far as a reliable vendor goes.

nigga, the answer is in the 2nd post

I would never buy a jersey with a player's name on it. Instead I'd pick a number and put the team name on the back. Players get traded so often, it's pointless, unless it's the star QB.

Back