[NFL] keyshawn released

Stinkfist said:
Going nuts? I hear nothing but bitching and moaning from the fans. Especially on talk radio.

And yea, I definately agree Key is an overrated ball-hog.

Listen to Duemig on 620, the first few callers were furious and want Gruden fired. Which is fitting for his show since he kisses key's ass. Not too mention some of the posts on the st. pete times bulletin board.

Key's always been my nig since the days of the jets, but now his shit is getting ridiculous. Ooo well they'll ship him in the off season for some more d or what not and everything will be fine. With mccardell and JJ as the wideouts I think it will actually leave them better off. Both them have big play capibilities and have an attitude that doens't make others want to punch them in the face.

Silent Bob said:
Listen to Duemig on 620, the first few callers were furious and want Gruden fired. Which is fitting for his show since he kisses key's ass. Not too mention some of the posts on the st. pete times bulletin board.
wish i could...don't go home till 5:00....but i do plan on listening to em. both 1010 and 620.

Silent Bob said:

Duemig's an Ass....but god i love listening to his show....always get a good laugh. Duemig knows his hockey though

anyways, good riddance to Keyshawn, Macardell(sp) and JJ are better in my opinion

1010 is shit, 620 is the only show :) cept for Rome, i just turn on a CD when that moron is on

I'd like to see someone get in parcels face yelling, you'd be on the bench so fucking fast yer head would spin, could be woodson or williams, they'd be benched.

The raiders coach a prime example of a pussy, bench em.

Parcells would punch Keyshawn in the face and steal his jersey.

You see a couple weeks ago where during a game Bill balled up his fist, snarled and looked like he was about to go after one of his own players on the field from the sideline?

Parcells owns :] Carolina needs to beat them this week to get to 2 up in the race for NFC home field tho :/

Deactivating KJ is hitting him in the pocketook. He's not going to make any of his incentives this year.

Deactivating him hurt him worse than you think.

Of course, they are all just whiny overpaid athletes, but money is money.

i bet some coaches are salivating on the prospect of getting their hands on him.

my early prediction is the next time he steps on the field he will be wearing a cowboys uniform.

El Mariachi said:
The Cardinals really suck though. Pittsburgh will be a challenge again. Hopefully we can pass AND run.

I guess you didn't watch the MNF game. The Steelers mailed it in already.

What pisses me off is they're going to blame Maddox for the bad year(err, yeah, and the bad D, the atrocious defensive backfield, and the horrible O line). : \

Fuckers even benched the wrong corner.

Void|deadjawa said:
Hell, Jurevicius is better than Johnson.

I remember that Monday night game against the Colts, when Keyshawn was talking all badass about how Marvin Harrison sucked and all. You heard him babbling the entire first half.

Once the game started turning, who disappeared? Johnson is ALL talk.

thank God,this absolutely kills their playoff chances,hell is sapp's contracts end this year? Their going to go in the offseason having the "Bears" type offseason this year.Needing 23322535 holes to fill.

Void|deadjawa said:
Are we talking about the same keyshawn johnson who wrote the book "throw me the damn ball"?

Yeah and parcels reffered to Glenn as she, so what is your point?

actually, if you followed football much, you would know that Parcels and Johnson have a deep respect for each other. You forget the Keyshawn was optimistically excited when Parcells was rumored to come to the Bucs to coach a couple of years ago.

Back