[NFL] Indianapolis vs Jacksonville

i never realized how big peyton's forehead was...they could certainly use him on 'D' to block field goals.

is he related to mofo?

nfl network is awesome, but the thursday games aren't even close to the best reason. each week they replay 2 of the best games of the past sunday so if the game wasn't on in your area you can check it out. on top of all of that, i can pick any game of the week and watch in a consolidated fashion to watch all the action/important plays, as well as doing the same thing with any local team's game from any point in the season. it's great, costs 3 bucks/month more & comes with 5 other sports channels, including nba tv

also, i'm not poor or a jew so that may also help

i'm just glad they're not using gumble 2 gumble as their commentators this week

i'll listen to douchebag collinsworth before those talk show niggers any day

primetime should be a commentator imo

nfl network is awesome, but the thursday games aren't even close to the best reason. each week they replay 2 of the best games of the past sunday so if the game wasn't on in your area you can check it out. on top of all of that, i can pick any game of the week and watch in a consolidated fashion to watch all the action/important plays, as well as doing the same thing with any local team's game from any point in the season. it's great, costs 3 bucks/month more & comes with 5 other sports channels, including nba tv

also, i'm not poor or a jew so that may also help

You're blind. How do you watch the game?

Back