[NFL Fantasy] Who do I start?

Eso

Veteran X
Playing in a 12 man league, i was 8th or 9th pick overall, and the best RB that fell to me was Rudi Johnson of the Bengals. I also picked up Deshaun Foster as my 3rd string RB (with Deangelo Williams as insurance of course) to cover my bases in the 7th or 8th round.

Anyway, i have a bit of a dillema. Do i start my #1 RB pick against a lackluster run defense in KC or do I go with the injury prone Foster, who seems to be the favourite of the experts at this point (he has a history of running all over atlanta).

Bear in mind that Chambers netted me a grand total of 2 points, and i'm playing a team that has both Payton Manning and the Steeler Defense.....

Thoughts/suggestions?

I have a feeling it wont matter because Payton and his brother will likely turn that game into a shootout, so unless Rudi or Foster can run for 400+ yards and 6 TDs it probably wont get me enough points lol

Easy. Go with Rudi no doubt. Also you might look into picking up Mike Bell the rookie at Denver. He's #1 on the depth chart and no one in my league bothered to pay attention to that. They all focused on Tatum Bell. He could be a steal, risky, but a steal.

I would had i not already started Willie Parker. He grabbed me 10 points which is much more than I expected. (I was out of town, and forgot that they played last night.....)

I was gung-ho for Rudi as well until I checked out NFL.com where they recommended Foster as a solid starter this week.

Easy. Go with Rudi no doubt. Also you might look into picking up Mike Bell the rookie at Denver. He's #1 on the depth chart and no one in my league bothered to pay attention to that. They all focused on Tatum Bell. He could be a steal, risky, but a steal.

Believe it or not, Mike went before Tatum did :eek:

Our league is primarily RB focused, so they went fast.

yea, same in my leagues..mike was taken before tatum or dayne.

As for the OP...tough one. Id probably go with Deshaun though, considering Smith is out, carolinas passing game probably wont carry them..which means foster will have to.

On the other hand, Cinci loves to play fast paced bombs away football all game long...although normally, Id probably start Rudi, this week Id say Foster.

Um..is this a serious question? Deshaun Foster or Rudi Johnson??!?! Rudi Johnson is a 1st round back. He runs for 1500 yards every season. Start him.

Also, ITS DESHAUN FOSTER. He will probably get injured in the 1st quarter

Back