[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

if tannehill shows stability, the dolphins are gonna never get another qb

tua will do whatever he can to go back to bama

Entire Ravens organization should kill themselves. I thought that was a slam dunk season for them. Post season pussies I guess.

Might as well call the Titans the Giant Killers.

Knocking off the Patriots and Ravens is no joke.

So 49ers will play a fucked up Seattle team, or the Packers who earlier we made their O line look like rookies and completely embarrassed them. I bet the niners over in both those games. Only team im cringing about is KC because I think the 9ers can dismantle every other team right now. Dee Ford has another 8 days to get healthy, im fuckin pumped. But fuckin a the 9ers are loose and confident rn

but my real question is; does nogodforme still think edelman is a tightend?

Last edited:
Ngfm ripped on Tannehill all these years lol

Yep, and rubbing it in the face of Miami now. It's like all the stars are aligning at just the right moment. Heck, I hope they win it all now. Cinderella story.

What's funny is, if you look at Tannehill's stats in the game, they're really not that impressive. But he did make the big throws when they counted. He did it a few times here in Miami, but not enough. When Tannehill was here, all those throws into coverage would have been interceptions. In the playoff game, they were TDs. I call it the curse of Miami.

Last edited:
Back