[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

Former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested last night by San Diego authorities after being accused of a series of lewd acts in front of an elderly woman at a gym last month, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune’s Teri Figueroa. San Diego County inmate records show Winslow was charged with one count of lewd conduct, one count of battery of an elder, and one count of willful cruelty to an elder. All the charges are misdemeanors.

Per the Union-Tribune, Winslow went up to a 77-year-old woman while they were exercising near each other at a Carlsbad gym on Feb. 13 and began touching himself, asking her if she liked it. Prosecutors say he returned to the gym and harassed the woman again on Feb. 22. While she was in a hot tub, he got in wearing nothing but a towel and started touching her arm and foot.

Before his arrest, Winslow was out on $2 million bail after being charged with multiple counts of forcible rape and kidnapping last summer. Coincidentally, Winslow has a court date today with Vista Superior Court Judge Blaine Bowman regarding his pending rape case, as well as another charge brought against him by a woman who says he raped her back in 2003, when she was 17. Winslow is also facing an indecent exposure charge, reportedly for exposing himself to a 50-year-old woman in her yard last May.

strange dude

ya but then he'd have 2 go to san Francisco and play w absolutely nobody

and u kno its bad when living in fukn Cleveland is lookin better than living in in cali

Bell jets as everyone originally expected

I wanted him colts thought it would be fun seeing nelson block for bell

ya but then he'd have 2 go to san Francisco and play w absolutely nobody

and u kno its bad when living in fukn Cleveland is lookin better than living in in cali

lots of fake news stories about opiate abuse in ohio, economic collapse of the rust belt, etc.

but cleveland streets are clear of beggars, homeless junkies and poop compared to san francisco streets

cleveland has drew carey (good dood), FRISCO has the zodiac killer (proper sick fuck)

cleveland has the rock and roll hall of fame, FRISCO has rice-a-roni ad campaign

cleveland has kirby vacuum company (that shit sucks hard), FRISCO has the 49ers (that shit sucks harder than a kirby fucking a dyson in a black hole)

AND ET CETERA ALSO

i mean i havent lived in the greater cle area since 2009 but other than 8 months of subzero weather its much better

for the most part, looks like SF is continuing their dream to find discount contracts because they're fucking chronically injured and/or coming off a major injury

ffs

Bears picking up haha was not a bad one year contract saves them having to urgently get a safety in draft since they have no picks

Coleman signing is a bit weird guy looked off last year but kyle s likes him from his days with falcons i guess hk

Plus anything is better than made of glass McKinnon

Back