[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

The PI calls in football are a fucking joke. Plus it gives refs a easy way to manipulate spreads cause you can pretty much call that shit on most plays. Non reviewable spot of foul plays, fuckin great idea

PI and head 2 head contact, something that they have religiously called all year. What a joke

9vyta9pge7d8.jpeg

seems legit, not a major call in the 4th quarter or anything

Yeah they blew that one, but what about t the dozen missed PI calls the chiefs got away with that the Pats didn’t? This game was not unbalanced by bad officiating like the saints were. Both teams suffered bad officiating. Hell how many times was Gronk molested before ball arrived?

Tom Brady is the best athlete in any sport (current player or retired) Change my mind but dont @ me.

Love that guy. I'll probably name my first son after him.

I am a pats homer and hate the Edmonton oilers with every fibre of my being but gretzky gives him a run for his money in terms of dominating his sport

Tom just doesn't lose in the playoffs but gretz has more assists than anyone else who's ever played hockey has points which is completely mind blowing

current conspiracy i saw:

LA market is #2 in the nation media wise and Boston is #10

NO = #51 and KC = #33

#tinfoilhats

?

they are the best at their respective sports and all very good players (wayne, michael, tom)

:namaste:

I am V happy to see the Magic Man come back for yet another superbowl, it will be a sad day when he no longer plays.

peyton manning retired 4 years ago lmao

I am a pats homer and hate the Edmonton oilers with every fibre of my being but gretzky gives him a run for his money in terms of dominating his sport

Tom just doesn't lose in the playoffs but gretz has more assists than anyone else who's ever played hockey has points which is completely mind blowing

Jesus Saves!

Gretzky steals and HE SCORES!!

Back