News: Vengeance Multiplayer Demo

I'm trying to install the mp demo and it says "Please enter your Tribes Vengeance serial number below:".... what the heck is the serial number?

Edit: NM I realized one of you morons linked to the mp beta not mp demo... good job asshat.

Last edited:
hahhaha
owned

(guy with beta link, nice one)

and then
gqmespy.jpg

Last edited:
great job, IGA.

much more immersive with the sound and all the tweaks. nice subtle gameplay fixes, too.

my only criticism is that i think Cavern is gonna be even more of a turtle-fest now with all the defense-friendly changes

Alwight! It’s almost hewe! Now for the sequel! Tribes: Fall of the Empire, featuring the destruction of the Empire by the Tribes, including the new, wild, renegade Tribe: Starwolf! *Hallelujahs ensue* Out of the ruins of the Empire rises the mysterious and powerful Diamond Sword Tribe, the Buddhist monks of Tribes, to join the ongoing war, setting the mood for Starsiege Tribes. Also featured are two new vehicle, including the speedy hoverscooter; four new weapons and a whole new story-driven campaign, not to mention new characters and multiplayer levels… Anyways, anybody know why the Alt. Juggy skins are all messed up? Much obliged

Rev Markimus

The Reverends: Leading Tribal Inquisitions since 2001

ZenTseTse said:
great job, IGA.

much more immersive with the sound and all the tweaks. nice subtle gameplay fixes, too.

my only criticism is that i think Cavern is gonna be even more of a turtle-fest now with all the defense-friendly changes

I never saw a single match where the combined scores of both teams on Cavern was any less than 10.

Ah Sigurd! Who needs a storyline for the new Tribes when my fellow reverend has it all set up. No need for a writing team next game. Alas, I cannot wait til Tuesday, for after school it is definitely a ride from school to T:V, like a Starwolf scout with a BEagle flag :bluecap: . Aside from the wonderfully sinful idea of "Juggy" skins, I do believe Rev Markimus has indeed been talking of the heavy alternate skins, which in my opinion....well......suck. Anyway I love the fixes in the new MP demo, except I find it lags a bit more or people have invested in cruddier machines since beta. Oh well, we must stand up and fight comrades....for the motherland :soapbox: .

Tribe Reverends: Our Spanish Ancestors Would be Proud

Thank you, comrade Jefferson. Yes, Juggy= Juggernaut. Sorry for the mildly confusing inuendo, I thought... Never mind. It appears that the Alternate Juggy...ahem...ernaut skin is stretched, or skewed or something. I can still identify the BEagle symbol on their heavy, but the eyes appear in the armpits. LOL. Oh well. My specs are as follows: 128 mb ATI 9800 Pro, 2.8 ghz Pentium IV. Game runs fine, but these textures are screwy. Thanks for interpretation, Rev Jefferson. Has anybody else noticed the texturing error on the vehicle pads? Any assistance would be appreciated

Rev Markimus

Tribe Reverends: Preaching Tribes to the CS heathens.

Back